Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anc and Bps 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,057 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

whelan2 wrote: »
    Rang again there. Same story. Ring again next week. Asked will my bps payment be delayed too. She said she didnt know. Edited to say the security question today was my pps number !

Why keep phoning, if there's nothing queried it'll come in time, People phoning is probably slowing it even more and taking them away from their work. They obviously weren't ready to pay it out....what else is new, although they're usually alright

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

wrangler wrote: »
    Why keep phoning, if there's nothing queried it'll come in time, People phoning is probably slowing it even more and taking them away from their work. They obviously weren't ready to pay it out....what else is new, although they're usually alright

They tell me to ring back each week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,057 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

They tell me to ring back each week

Typical, so now there's half a dozen answering phones and not processing applications

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

What date is the first round of the sfp due lads?

What date is the first round of the sfp due lads?

From October 16th

• Advertisement

Those who didn't get anc on the initial run , have any of you been paid yet? Cant access the anc payment tab on agfood for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 13,244 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Those who didn't get anc on the initial run , have any of you been paid yet? Cant access the anc payment tab on agfood for some reason

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Has there been an explanation?
    Are delayed files different to last year?
    Did I read a few months ago that a whole new satellite checking was going on nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,071 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

wrangler wrote: »

Simple there an incompetent bunch ,bps/disadvantage applications are in since May what are they at since then and why leave it to start dealing with queries till now ????,I had a correspondence to deal with in August an over claim of 0.004 of hectare overclaim ,I accepted it on line on 04/08 on 10/09 it was still outstanding so I rang and was told ohh Yeadh u accepted the reduction but we havnt processed it yet wasn’t given an answer as to why but check again in a week I checked again following day and 5 days later still nothing rang twice a day for following 5 days before someone pressed a button somewhere to process it ,not good enough and as for the overclaim on above amount of he ,ridiculous and o had spare entitlements

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭jaymla627

Father got his last Wednesday

• Advertisement

Got a letter this morning from the Dept about a Remote Sensing inspection.

Dated yesterday.

It said that processing of payment will now commence in relation to area based schemes.

Wonder if am absolutely massive no. of these inspections are being done.

Danzy wrote: »
    Got a letter this morning from the Dept about a Remote Sensing inspection.

Dated yesterday.

It said that processing of payment will now commence in relation to area based schemes.

Wonder if am absolutely massive no. of these inspections are being done.

Did you ring them before you got the letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

Not much help as I got paid first round, but sometimes on my agfood the amounts due tab doesn’t show up unless I refresh the page.

Did you ring them before you got the letter?

No, I read your post about the delay and said I'd carry on a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭toleratethis

Got approx €0.00

Phoned advisor who has emailed them. I won't waste my day ringing the department, I can go to the pub to listen to bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Still nothing.

Still nothing.

Will ring them again tomorrow. You now have to enter your pps number before you get to talk to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Got a bloody letter. We were remotely inspected and they knocked .8Ha around the place: I’m just going to accept it as I don’t want them coming for a walk around inspection.

.4Ha of it belongs to what will be the brothers site anyway so we won’t have that area next year anyway.

Hope it doesn’t hold us up too long as overdraft near it’s limit.

Will ring them again tomorrow. You now have to enter your pps number before you get to talk to anyone

I rang this morning. You now have to key in your pps number at the beginning. On hold for 6 minutes. When she went into my profile error js coming up the same as on my agfood. She said she'd ring me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

I rang this morning. You now have to key in your pps number at the beginning. On hold for 6 minutes. When she went into my profile error js coming up the same as on my agfood. She said she'd ring me back.

Is this the new system

• Advertisement

Is this the new system

Yes. If you dont know your pps you'll be waiting longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Me late this year first time ever

sonnybill wrote: »
    Me late this year first time ever

Did you ring them or did you get a letter?

I supplied online what they were looking for .. should have done it before, my own fault

Friday mornings is when run of payments show is it not?

I'm in for a satellite inspection. I will get a letter at some stage and I can either accept or contest it. I will get my payment at some stage too....

I'm in for a satellite inspection. I will get a letter at some stage and I can either accept or contest it. I will get my payment at some stage too....

Isn't everywhere getting that sat inspection in the next year and they started with Louth,I remember reading that somewhere?
    In fairness the departments code of practice agreed with the IFA should mean something not your fault like this is ruled out
    I mean would it be too simple for them to pay out on time and to adjust later for any changes?

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Isn't everywhere getting that sat inspection in the next year and they started with Louth,I remember reading that somewhere?
    In fairness the departments code of practice agreed with the IFA should mean something not your fault like this is ruled out
    I mean would it be too simple for them to pay out on time and to adjust later for any changes?
    That was the fourth phone call and the first mention of a satellite inspection

Yeah, you would wonder
    Btw a sat inspection might also delay your BPS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭toleratethis

Mortelaro wrote: »

All the satellites must've been busy since you submitted your application.

Did I understand right that any issues relating to payments should've been notified to farmers in writing since a few weeks ago, something to do with the farmers charter? (The yoke the dept wipe their arse with seemingly).

Advertisement