Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most beautiful women in the world II - (NO CHAT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS !!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

GMSA wrote: »
    For anyone sitting at home put on Channel 4 and watch Countdown.

Rachel Riley post pregnancy.
    HUBBA HUBBA.
    9ec5ae1341960232.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

She looks nice and Mammy. You so would. I find pregnant women really sexy especially when their chest gets fuller and I have a mild fetish for their bumps. Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    She looks nice and Mammy. You so would. I find pregnant women really sexy especially when their chest gets fuller and I have a mild fetish for their bumps. Just saying.
    Indeed!

e23f041341874501.gif

145121025_2020-04-15-23_28_59-greenshot.png

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

I think it's quite common. It's like an innate attraction to woman that we know is fertile.

Sofia Hublitz of Ozark fame.

5ll1i1eirlm21.jpg

Taylor Swift.. she's a dope but she's got the nicest legs.

89fzcis3v7p31.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I hope someone gets Taylor Swift pregnant ASAP. The sooner she stops making shight music the better. Looking forward to seeing her on the frontpage of Vanity Fair at 8 months. I wonder will she go for a Basket Ball player or an American Footballer? My anticipation is mounting. I have always found her bland enough if I am being honest, she has never been on my wish list really. I find overly ambitious people disconcerting, especially if they have no talent at all. She worries me if anything. She just looks like Rosanna Arquette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I hope someone gets Taylor Swift pregnant ASAP. The sooner she stops making shight music the better. Looking forward to seeing her on the frontpage of Vanity Fair at 8 months. I wonder will she go for a Basket Ball player or an American Footballer? My anticipation is mounting. I have always found her bland enough if I am being honest, she has never been on my wish list really. I find overly ambitious people disconcerting, especially if they have no talent at all. She worries me if anything. She just looks like Rosanna Arquette.

You need to calm down! :D

Taylor Swift is a ride, and is extremely talented..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Taylor Swift is a ride, and is extremely talented..

Tallented? bitt of a stretch there dude.

Ill go with Gabrielle Union

A goddess and a damm sexy voice. :cool:

Gabrielle_Union_105-min.jpg
    Gabrielle-Union-hot-pictures.jpg
    Gabrielle-Union-sexy-pictures.jpg
    Gabrielle-Union-sexy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Emmanuelle Chriqui

46d5b5043a1422012ab51cd91b9a4f87.jpg

emmanuelle-chriqui-at-the-passage-premiere-in-santa-monica-01-10-2019-9.jpg

emmanuelle-chriqui-at-art-of-elysium-11th-annual-heaven-celebration-at-barker-hangar-in-santa-monica-37.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Scarlett Johansson

740full-scarlett-johansson.jpg

676full-scarlett-johansson.jpg

700full-scarlett-johansson.jpg

1118full-scarlett-johansson.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Give your head a wee wobble !
    No talent ?!? really ???
    Have a read through …
    Just because you don't like someone, doesn't make them untalented !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 18,972 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Gina Carano (deadpool, Mandalorian and former MMA fighter)

MV5BODBlMWE0NjctY2EwNC00ZTljLTk4NzQtODM4NDNkZjk2ZGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk0NDU0OTc@._V1_.jpg

25b50bc964b0b84a2fdcb81c787be325.jpg

1444139109_ccf0c1ea83_z.jpg

340?cb=20150507201853

• Registered Users Posts: 24,267 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I think this thread needs a break.. to reset itself. It's gone to the dogs of late

• Registered Users Posts: 18,972 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

lawred2 wrote: »
    I think this thread needs a break.. to reset itself. It's gone to the dogs of late

I presume I'm included in that comment, which I respectfully disagree with.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I would agree the Inst models are beautiful, but to me they are quite generic. The subject of my post is an actress and former MMA fighter. A smirk from her does more for me than most of the airbrushed ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

everlast75 wrote:
    I would agree the Inst models are beautiful, but to me they are quite generic. The subject of my post is an actress and former MMA fighter. A smirk from her does more for me than most of the airbrushed ladies.

she actually looks like that dj from the early 2000's (Basshunter) she was also in adult entertainment for a hot second

I remember firing up the old dial up to try and find it at the time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,002 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Due the the prevalence of generic insta models around here I am going to post a girl that was on the last thread

A natural beauty

Jenna Coleman

450?cb=20160317012100

105546477_jenna_coleman_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqU4HJ4AiiGZy0TyJNCL1chp69H-zxuZ3GEOdrbU7UA8o.jpg

1022x14001-e1425600153127.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C882&ssl=1

jenna-coleman-crop-1556021501-2048x1365.jpg?w=1200&h=1&fit=max&auto=format%2Ccompress

maxresdefault.jpg

v2v25725579.jpg?w968h681

• Registered Users Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭.red.

Am I the only man alive who isn't into Scarlett Johansson or Rachel Riley. I genuinely wouldn't give either a second glance if I passed them on the street. If I saw them on a beach in a bikini I'd have a gape but for me, both are just very ordinary blondes with big jugs.

I have a serious thing for redheads and Scarlet as a redhead still does nothing for me.

(Yes I know it's me and not them)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

.red. wrote: »
    Am I the only man alive who isn't into Scarlett Johansson or Rachel Riley. I genuinely wouldn't give either a second glance if I passed them on the street. If I saw them on a beach in a bikini I'd have a gape but for me, both are just very ordinary blondes with big jugs.

I have a serious thing for redheads and Scarlet as a redhead still does nothing for me.

(Yes I know it's me and not them)

It doesn't matter. Don't let anyone tell you what you should be attracted to, it's all personal preference. I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't care much for Margot Robbie, even though I'm attracted to similar looking ladies like Jaime Pressly and Samara Weaving. But does it matter? Of course not. Who cares what other people think. You like what you like and that's it.

I think you could be on to something there.

For me what ruins the thread is the people complaining yet never contributing anything to it.

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    I think you could be on to something there.

For me what ruins the thread is the people complaining yet never contributing anything to it.

My contribution was undoubtable quality.

Quality over quantity.

• Advertisement

My contribution was undoubtable quality.

Quality over quantity.

Who was your contribution?

Who was your contribution?

The loveliest weather girl in town

Not the Mexican one.. though she's exceptional too

The loveliest weather girl in town

Not the Mexican one.. though she's exceptional too

Do you mean this post? which is actually me posting it up for you?

Do you mean this post? which is actually me posting it up for you?

well that was good of you - I would have done it later myself when I wasn't on my phone and she is very lovely..

I suppose you've made your point. Now that I've been sufficiently policed, let's get back to talking about pregnant women and their swelling breasts - because that's what this thread is now about apparently

Yer wan off tg4 is the loveliest weathergirl in town no?

well that was good of you - I would have done it later myself when I wasn't on my phone and she is very lovely..

I suppose you've made your point. Now that I've been sufficiently policed, let's get back to talking about pregnant women and their swelling breasts - because that's what this thread is now about apparently

Ah here, g’luck.

To move things along

Here's a recentish pic of the lovely Kate

Kate-Beckinsale-wore-bikini-set-Diet-Coke-ad-shoot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

fergus1001 wrote: »
    she actually looks like that dj from the early 2000's (Basshunter) she was also in adult entertainment for a hot second

I remember firing up the old dial up to try and find it at the time :pac:

Basshunter is a guy , the girl in his videos is Aylar lie .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

fergus1001 wrote: »
    why post pregnancy?

Milk trucks!

She looked even better in todays episode, I'm sure one of the resident pervs can hunt down a pic. I'm a perv too like, just not a resident perv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

C4 +1 Right now. :)

Advertisement