Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Balloon pump or helium/gas

• 18-03-2019 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

I am organising a party in a few wwwks and was wondering if someone could give me some advise? I have bought a few different balloons From an online website and plan to blow them up myself. I will blow them up the morning of the party and the party itself is in the afternoon. So they need to last from around 12pm to about 7pm. Would a balloon pump be sufficient or would I need to buy a helium or gas machine to make sure they stay blown up for 6/7 hours? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Normal pumped balloons should last the time but you can’t beat a floating helium balloon. I think Mr Price sell/hire our gas canisters.

Advertisement