Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free student stuff. I want to take advantage of it all. What can I get?

• 05-02-2019 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

So just recently found out I can get a year's subscription to the Irish times using my student email.

Also got a free copy of Microsoft Windows.

What other deals are out there? Haven't been a student in years, forgot about the perks of a student card.

Oh, 1 terabyte on onedrive too. Good stuff. And doctors visits are 10euro on the campus and one other surgery in Cork City centre.

Any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭vonlars

Not exactly a freebie, but download Unidays and get 10/20% off codes for loads of websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Free Microsoft Office you mean?

I have made use of the free student account on The Irish Times.

By far the handiest is the €4.99 per month Spotify though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Elemonator wrote: »
    Free Microsoft Office you mean?

I have made use of the free student account on The Irish Times.

By far the handiest is the €4.99 per month Spotify though.

Office* yes not Windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭The Hound Gone Wild

You can get six months free Amazon prime. You need to email Amazon with proof of your registration.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MissDisaster

Yo can get YNAB (a budgeting tool) free for a year if your a student. It’s helped me loads .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

So just recently found out I can get a year's subscription to the Irish times using my student email.

Also got a free copy of Microsoft Windows.

What other deals are out there? Haven't been a student in years, forgot about the perks of a student card.

Oh, 1 terabyte on onedrive too. Good stuff. And doctors visits are 10euro on the campus and one other surgery in Cork City centre.

Any others?

Hello,

Know this thread is olkd, but how could I avail of free Microsoft office please, returning to education and this would be great.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Hello,

Know this thread is olkd, but how could I avail of free Microsoft office please, returning to education and this would be great.. Thanks

Just Google free office 365 for students.

Advertisement