Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zara1

Hi if you have a male ginger kitten will you please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

zara1 wrote: »
    Hi if you have a male ginger kitten will you please let me know.
    Previous page- Lizard Queen and Crafty Chel both have gingers....

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Hey,

I hope this is the right place to post this, I have seven Gerbils that need a new home. I will let them go seperately, that is not a problem!! Five of them are babies that are now 2 months old, while the other two are the parents and they are about a year and a half old. If anybody knows of anyone that wants them please let me know. I am based in Wexford so they would need collecting by anyone outside of the area.

They are no problem at all, and none have ever been sick, I am heading away to America soon and I cannot take them, so I have no other choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 -MrT-

Hi, We have found this kitty on the street about 4 weeks ago, it's a boy and he is about 4 months old (half way through between a kitten and a big cat).

He is very friendly, loves to cuddle to people and playing with his little toys.

Unfortuantley we cannot keep him since our Landlord doesn't allow for pets. We hope to find a good and loving home for this little fella. (Location: Swords, North Dublin)

6015_113938183027_708533027_2226567_1865917_n.jpg
    6015_113938188027_708533027_2226568_4477031_n.jpg
    6015_113938193027_708533027_2226569_4423376_n.jpg
    6015_113938203027_708533027_2226571_2152892_n.jpg
    6015_113938213027_708533027_2226572_2462251_n.jpg
    6015_113938218027_708533027_2226573_7576695_n.jpg
    6015_113938223027_708533027_2226574_6742314_n.jpg
    6015_113938233027_708533027_2226575_5632942_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Hi, i have a 3 year old female labrador/staffordshire bull terrier who needs rehoming. she is very quiet,has great character, is very well behaved,
    and gets on with other dogs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I've posted on here before but managed to keep her for a bit longer. I've only two weeks left in the country though, so I need to find a home for her ASAP.

She's an absolutely beautiful reddish colour with dark brown spots. Massive personality on her. She's always been an "only pig" due to the fact that for some reason there are basically no female guinea pigs anywhere in town. She's perfectly content with this.

She's super friendly, will sit in your lap for hours and fall asleep on you. Also enjoys perching on your shoulder and looking at whatever you're looking at. Will follow you around if she's loose (she's used to having the run of a hallway all day).

Answers when you talk to her mostly without fail.

She's used to getting a LOT of human attention, and is pretty spoiled. I'm not entirely sure how she'd react to having a guinea pig partner as I'm fairly sure she's now convinced herself she's human. I doubt she'd like sharing the attention, but it would never hurt to try.

Guess she's just about 4 or 5 months old, not really sure.

Anyway, she's located in Mullingar, and I need to find an incredible forever home for her as soon as possible. Drop me a PM if you can take her or know someone who can. I really want to know she's found a safe and happy home before I leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭$lash

Yellow Belly Turtle for rehoming

Hi All ... I sort of inherited a turtle about 6months back and I would really like to get him a home with someone who has some time to dedicate to him. I have always been more of a cats and dogs person but I have to say these guys make unusual and interesting pets are fascinating to watch and can be handled if you have the time to allow them to become accustomed to it.

The turtle himself is about a year old but is quite large for his age (about the size of the palm of your hand)... he lives in a good sized aquarium complete with filter, heater, turtle dock, basking lamp, ornaments etc. I have spent over €300 on the setup to ensure conditions are right for him to thrive.

The only reason he has to go is because I am away from home for multiple days on end so I do not have time to give to him.

If anyone is interested I will get pictures and I must stress that I want him to go to a good home only preferably with someone who has experience with turtles. He can come with his aquarium or if anybody who has an existing setup is interested he can come without.

Also if anybody knows if there is a sanctuary in Ireland for tortoises I would be interested in seeing if I could bring him there as I want to ensure that this guy has a good future. :)

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Hey,

I have seven Gerbils that need a new home. I can let them go seperatley, this is not a problem. Five of them are babies that are now 2 months old, while the other two are the parents and they are about a year and a half old. If anybody knows of anyone that wants them please let me know. I am based in Wexford so they would need collecting by anyone outside of the area.

They are no problem at all, and none have ever been sick, I am heading away to America soon and I cannot take them, so I have no other choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Hey I am looking to take in a kitten! If anyone is giving a kitten away please PM me and let me know details and post up pictures!
    Thanks so much! I'm in Dublin and I'm afraid I can only take a kitten that is being given away in Dublin as I don't have a car! If you happen to be in D 15 that be even greater.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

-MrT- has a lovely kitten looking for a home Jade.... a few posts up ^

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have a large adult male corn snake for rehoming.Free to whoever collects it in Maynooth.Comes without a cage/vivarium.Can supply a 2 x 3 wooden viv(approx) for a small fee--Pm for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Venetia

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a two year old hamster called Legolas. He is a fudge and white Syrian long-hair. He's used to handling and doesn't bite and has been a lovely pet. However, I am moving away from Ireland at the end of September and will not be able to take him with me, so am looking for a new home for him. He comes with a nice big wire cage with two exercise wheels, a water bottle, pretty much everything you need to own a hamster except for food. If anyone is interested, just send me a private message to hear more.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Have a large adult male corn snake for rehoming.Free to whoever collects it in Maynooth.Comes without a cage/vivarium.Can supply a 2 x 3 wooden viv(approx) for a small fee--Pm for details.

Just gonna bump this up a little bit.Still available for rehoming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 L1za

Hi i am looking for a small to medium sized dog in the wexford area. I was originally looking for a whippet but could not come accross any in the south east. If you need to rehome a dog in wexford i would be happy to oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

-MrT- has a lovely kitten looking for a home Jade.... a few posts up ^
    My mam wants us to get one younger than that, and its her house her rules unfortunately. But I hope he gets a good home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi,
    i am looking for a kitten for my mother, her old cat just had to be put to sleep and she misses it.
    if anyone has a kitten in and around the dublin area i would be most grateful....kathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Murray is male YBS, he's about 4.5 yrs old and in great health. His two tank mates who were a lot older recently passed away and I can't bring myself to replace them, but I know he's lonely. I'm hoping to move abroad soon and it just wouldn't be fair to drag him around the world on her own :(
    He is very human friendly, doesn't snap at fingers, and he's not nervous either and will happily bask in the presence of people...lovely to watch, and will swim up to you for looking for food.

If anyone out there has YBS or RES already and would like another please let me know. I'm based in Dublin, can travel outside to meet if necessary.

Only experienced turtle owners please, these animals require a lot of time and effort....and cash!

It breaks my heart to let him go, but I know it's in her best intrest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

I have two lovelyfriendly tabby grey kittens, ready to go they are ten weeks. I am in the Meath area if anyone is interested in one PM me.Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ivete

Hi! There are 3 lovely kittens in the garage of the block of apartments where I live (Castleforbes, Dublin 1). Two are 2 black and 1 tricolour. They are very sweet and very hairy, like small lions. Some people fed them but they are in danger as not everybody is as fond of them as I am. They used to be 5 but one got killed in a horrible way (sby not pleased with their presence) and the other was already rescued.
    If sby would like to save one of these fluffy kitties please contact me. I am sure they will make very nice pets.
    Unfortunately I cannot take them as I have already 2 gerbils and 2 rabbits.
    Thanks
    Iva: ivacgaspar@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

Hey people,

I have 8 kittens of which I need to find homes for 7.

Before the kittens were born the missus agreed to minding a dog for 2 weeks while the owners went on holidays. So in a week and a half I will either have found home for the kittens or the dog will have a field day. I would rather find some homes.

So if anyone would like a kitten please reply or send me a pm and I will pass on contat details, or pm your number and I can call you.

There are 3 full black kittens and the rest black/white. They are very healthy and full of play. They have just started to eat solid food (releaf to mammy cat lol ) and are used to playing outdoors too. They use a litter box (most of the time).

My 2 1/2 year old son thinks they are great craic. He can pick them up without being scratched - so they seem to be good around kids too.

Anyway, if any interested people are on here I would love to hear from you.

Cheers

PS: The kittens are in River Village - Monksland side of Athlone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

One of my workmates has two little black kittens that need homes. One is all black and the other has a couple of white hairs under its chin. They're 10 weeks old and charging around the place so she really needs homes soon. My own rescue cat just had her litter so I can't home them myself. Pm me if your interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

Ivete wrote: »
    Hi! There are 3 lovely kittens in the garage of the block of apartments where I live (Castleforbes, Dublin 1). Two are 2 black and 1 tricolour. They are very sweet and very hairy, like small lions. Some people fed them but they are in danger as not everybody is as fond of them as I am. They used to be 5 but one got killed in a horrible way (sby not pleased with their presence) and the other was already rescued.
    If sby would like to save one of these fluffy kitties please contact me. I am sure they will make very nice pets.
    Unfortunately I cannot take them as I have already 2 gerbils and 2 rabbits.
    Thanks
    Iva: ivacgaspar@hotmail.com

I received some photos of the kitties so thought I should add them here. There are two black and 1 tricolour. There are also 2 older ones (1 male, 1 female who appears to be pregnant) and the Mammy. If you are interested, please contact Iva (contact details above)

27082009227.jpg

27082009229.jpg

27082009224.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Christina-H

Hey everyone, Im looking for a home for a 5 month old female kitten, she's completly black. Shes quite hyper and loves nothing more than to play. She loves lots of affection too. Im writing this on behalf of my boyfriends mum. Recently my boyfriends sister had to move house and her new house will not allow pets. So my boyfriends mum has the kitten till we find it a home, the mum would keep the kitten but she already has 3 cats and 3 dogs so there isn't possibly any permanent room for this kitten. The kitten is in Tipperary town but can also be brought to galway with me when im up and down. So if theres anyone there willing to give this kitten a home please contact me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

hi 3 black kittens looking for good home, friendly about 12 weeks old and in good health, if anybody is interested plaese contact niamh or fiona in cabra vet clinic on Tel: (01) 868 0119

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭dublincelt

7 Month old full beed male labrador. Has all injections and is microchipped and has papers. Available for free to a good home. Based in Carlow. Need to reluctantly let him go due to changing jobs. A very good dog with children. Feel free to PM for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zara1

Hi I just want to say a huge thank you for putting up the pics thanks to you I not have one of the ginger guys and we just adore him here. I was really impressed with your pics and the girl that had the kittens was so lovely to talk to to heres to you mate and thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Hi all. Looking for a cat or a kitten to adopt in the general area of Cork city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 starshyne

Hi all

My daughter brought two young ferrets despite being told not too:rolleyes: I really need to find homes for them. If anyone can offer these cute little things a good home I would be delighted. AFAIK one is male and one is female. They are quite tame and I would say over the course of time they would become even friendlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Hi all. Looking for a cat or a kitten to adopt in the general area of Cork city.
    contact www.animalcaresociety.ie they have a number of cats and kittens for adoption.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cosecretary

Hi Guys

Have two ginger kittens and three tabby kittens which I need to find homes for. Only two days old and absolutely adorable.

They will be ready to go in 8 - 10 weeks. Really need to find homes for them. They are currently in tool bx in shed but wont be long before the dog finds them and dont think it will go down too well with him:eek:

Im in the Wexford area.

Advertisement