Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,351 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

i'm all excited for you!

Master of the Universe

oh, just a note about this gun. when taking the foregrip off to put the battery in, make sure you follow these steps! (it can be a little tricky first time)

you saw the video i sent you of the guy showing the Famas, so i presume you've seen the safety switch in front of the trigger?

this switch has three settings.

1. safe. the switch is back and blocking the trigger.
    2. live. the switch is pushed forward once so you can access the trigger.
    3. you push the switch foreward once more and it goes into this setting. this releases the foregrip. make sure you do this before you try and take it off.

when putting the foregrip back on, make sure that the switch is back in position 1 again.

this took me absolutely ages to figure out! was nearly tearing my hair out at one point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 HawkerHunter

O1s1n,
    Hi, this is HawkerHunter, Im new to this site and have read some great stuff from you all. First, your looking for antimist. Theres a small tin called Bob Heath Visors Antifog. Its very good, though its a small tin and can be dear enough, around €5. Fits in the pocket perfect though. As for Airsoft play area, I might be able to help you out there. If your interested contact me.

HawkerHunter

Master of the Universe

pmed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

*twiddles thumbs* with excitement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

*does same*

:D

Looks like you punks may be outa look, my gun comin in a week and a potential skirmish site in the works...! :D Start running now :mad:

I talk a good fight, don't i? :p

Cant wait to see al thease AEg's cant help but think i probably should have got 1 rather than telling myself a 328fps boltaction would be a grand sniper rifle:(

Master of the Universe

i would be just out of bbs wouldnt i?

heh

ah well. i'll just have to go Milisim on your asses. one shot,one kill.

We realy need to organize a fairly big skirmish 4 all of us noobs ,id say it would be funny if it was most people's first time. lol 0isin running out of ammo at the firing range before the game starts and me collapsing under the wait of guns id be carrying ,id say a whole load of hillarities would ensue :D:D

Master of the Universe

lol i know, it would be nice for all of us to be noobs together.

although, someone may be killed with all the accidental discharging of shots :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

if its well rubbed in it aint dangerous. Thats what we had 2 do when we went paintballing in Limerick and it did stop the fogging for a good long while.

Sports shops such as Lifestyle carry a bottle of sprey used with swim goggles to stop them from fogging up. Should work the same with airsoft goggles!!!! Only 3 or 4 euro I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Just done a little comparison on prices between a UK retailer and EHobbey.

I am planning on getting amongst other things a TM SIG552

Price on UK Site £189stg = €280 = $360
    Price on EHobbey £110stg = €164 = $211

Even though EHobbey will charge about $25 to ship it still comes in way cheaper then the UK site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

MaxForce wrote:
    Sports shops such as Lifestyle carry a bottle of sprey used with swim goggles to stop them from fogging up. Should work the same with airsoft goggles!!!! Only 3 or 4 euro I think.
    Or Fairy Liquid would do the same.

Master of the Universe

i think there should be a written rule somewhere that if you want something, and its on ehobby, buy it there. I've done a LOT of searching of the net and i have yet to come across anywhere that offers stuff at such a discount.

i think there should be a written rule somewhere that if you want something, and its on ehobby, buy it there. I've done a LOT of searching of the net and i have yet to come across anywhere that offers stuff at such a discount
    quoted for truth, I find the same realy BB's could be a possible exception however but for everything else their miles cheaper, Gong 2 get me a gun bag next which can hold both my rifle and shoty for 43$ delivered ;)

Master of the Universe

thats an excellent price. i must get some bags myself. sick of having to transport my rifles in their boxes.

i've found the best site for bbs is firesupportuk. 6000 excel for £12. there might be a better deal out there somewhere. but i have yet to come across it

Flecktarn are said to be great value for BB's to

WolfArmouries own brand, buy 2 bottles get a third free.

Master of the Universe

wolf's two for the price of three still isnt as good value as if you buy firesupport 6000 bottles for 12 pounds. for 24 pounds you can get 24,000. it still works out about two pounds cheaper then wolf..

harekin just seems to be a wolf fanboy :P

its 5.50 sterling for 3700 excells on flecktarn which doesnt seem excellent are anything but their delivery costs are very cheap 7.50 for a parcel up to 6kg which is quite a few BB bags. Their delivery times wil be longer than other places but i still think its great.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

that IS excellent pricing actually. thats £11 for 7400 opposed to firesupports £12 for 6000. and cheap postage too.

think ill be changing my custom to them instead! unless someone else can come up with another better deal....

just checked out their site. i think you got the postage wrong :(

"Non-mainland UK (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, other non-mainland UK locations)" - 7.50 up to 6kg. that aint us man!

EU countries - the following flat rates apply:

France, Germany, Benelux, Denmark, Austria £7.50 per parcel under 800g*
    £12.50 per parcel from 800g up to 2 kg*
    £18.50 per parcel from 2kg up to 15kg

sorry bout that so its 12.50 delivery for 5 bags of bb's still the best methinks ;)

Master of the Universe

oh most deff. they are officially my newest bb provider :)

Its £12.50 delivery for 30,000bb's thats with no packaging whatsoever.

Master of the Universe

firesupports delivery is only a fiver for a 6000 bottle.

last time i bought from them, i got a 6000 bottle, silicone oil and green gas. that was only a fiver postage too.

Picked that up really wrong, sorry. Though it was 12.50 UP TO 800g.

Posting Date  	Posting Time  	Drop-off Point  	Destination 	
    10-Nov-2006 	17:50 	Pick Up Service 	Ireland 	

Date # 	Location 	Delivery Status
    10-Nov-2006 	Hong Kong 	Item posted and is being processed.
    10-Nov-2006 	Hong Kong 	Processed for departure.
    10-Nov-2006 	Hong Kong 	Departed.
    [B]14-Nov-2006 	Ireland 	Arrived and is being processed.[/B]

:):)

How long did it take you punks after this point? I know you were following your deliveries online... losers... ;):o

Master of the Universe

i think it took me two days after that?

is the waiting killing you yet? :D

dont wanna get your hopes up 2 much, but be at home 2morrow especially before 12 ;) . Its always been the nextday for me since its "arrived and is being processed"

• Advertisement

*explodes*

And I'm not in work tomorrow! :D:D:D:D

OMGOMGOMG

Advertisement