Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

em_cat wrote: »
    We’ve her sister, Bea too and both have the long hair. They get a brush each day and a bum/rump trim when needed. Bea absolutely loves to be groomed as in she stretches and leans into the brushing if you know what I mean. Bea also licks me when she’s in my lap.

I love them too but also love most pet rodents just can’t bear rabbits, they kind of freak me out. One of the rescues I foster for always gives me a buzz when they need rodent fostering. Mr C is like the worst ratter ever now, I’ve completely ruined him... I clicker train the rodents too...most are really good at it.

I really like rabbits, but I secretly love rats the best (next to guineas). If I didnt have affirmed ratters I'd get a couple again. They're brilliant.

I've a dislike of hamsters from being bitten so often. Sorry to everyone who loves hamsters. They give me the heebie jeebies. Give me a rat any day.

She's gorgeous though em - I just want to stroke her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I really like rabbits, but I secretly love rats the best (next to guineas). If I didnt have affirmed ratters I'd get a couple again. They're brilliant.

I've a dislike of hamsters from being bitten so often. Sorry to everyone who loves hamsters. They give me the heebie jeebies. Give me a rat any day.

She's gorgeous though em - I just want to stroke her!

If I can a pic of Bea, she’s my fav, she super petable? and super silky, like a Yorkie...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Haven't posted a picture of Milo in a while...been busy with his 6 week old baby brother!! He's loving having me home all day. Perfect excuse to laze around on the couch...in a duvet!:D

• Milo living his best life as always! :D

Congratulations on your baby boy Jellybear!

jellybear wrote: »
    Haven't posted a picture of Milo in a while...been busy with his 6 week old baby brother!! He's loving having me home all day. Perfect excuse to laze around on the couch...in a duvet!:D

Nothing to good for Milo. How’s the wee Jellybaba doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Thanks guys! We're doing well...getting used to our new life! Milo loves his little brother though and is loving all the visits from my family- more people to play football with him!:D Our little man is a great baby thankfully. Unfortunately I've been quite sick the last 2 weeks but am hopefully on the mend now. Milo, as always, has been a great doctor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey got a lick mat the other week at laser. The googles on his head :pac::p:pac:

492603.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Why has Bailey got goggles on his head?!? And is that a wrist watch he is wearing?!?
    Lovely boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

aonb wrote: »
    Why has Bailey got goggles on his head?!? And is that a wrist watch he is wearing?!?
    Lovely boy!

He gets laser therapy and wears 'doggles' to protect his eyes :cool::cool::cool:... but he decided to move them up out of the way when he was done while he finished the lick mat lol. And that's his lead on his leg lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Simba with his new rug being checked for size

48869565816_322c2d122b_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

High jinks when he was let out with his new rug on no doubt?!? Lovely pony :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Be right back

In one of her favourite spots!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

What happend to the Lino floor Liam?
    Was That you Liam?

Looking very Guilty isn't he

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

48183707482_a17a65f6fe_c.jpgFudgie by Anthony Murray, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Diefer is almost 2 now, and competed in the European championships in Scooter class in Belgium last weekend. From being dumped in a pound at around 4 weeks old to representing Ireland with a big happy head - not a bad life.

newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=

• That's amazing Muddypaws. I love a happy ending!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

muddypaws wrote: »
    Diefer is almost 2 now, and competed in the European championships in Scooter class in Belgium last weekend. From being dumped in a pound at around 4 weeks old to representing Ireland with a big happy head - not a bad life.

newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=

Living the dream!!!

muddypaws wrote: »

Wooftastic ! He looks like he’s having so much fun. I keep meaning to take photos of Esmae when we are doing her fly ball training... but goodness she is really really fast. All you see is yippee yappy ginger poof flying by. She’s tall & skinny for a Pom & lurves to run...

Can we go home now?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I love my sheppy-type doggo. Like, I adore her. But days like today make me dream of short coats and easily wiped down hair.

493719.jpg

• Advertisement

Our neighbour has a Frenchie & dries him in the corridor, leaves sooooo much hair behind on the carpets, impossible to get out. Mr C gets soaked, Yorkie coat & runs amock to dry off, Esmae the poof ball insists on being blow dried, will sit under the table it sits on until I do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Dog Hair:

My Mum asks visitors “will you have a hairy tea?”

Dog Art:

The two sit in the back of the couch looking out the window creating wonderful spitty marks on the glass, otherwise known as Dog Art.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

My little Houdini Alfie.74188603_2630310067029673_1045068446238244864_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnG4q-nTBoZrj0QgFFOQmf9TCQudKrXBoDSXgmNlLsFd0czF0xY2WamMCZXQCShTTU&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-2.fna&oh=7b06426c16f8e0f85208b8eb8892dfb7&oe=5E651BC3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Awww, gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Casher

Dexter the ferocious Viking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I adopted Quinn, a Kerry Beagle in May. Her sister was sent to Scotland to be adopted but unfortunately was let down by the person that was supposed to adopt her so she went into foster and has been moved on a lot between foster homes. She then went to a rescue in Scotland and was adopted from there but her "forever home" lasted 2 weeks :( we managed to sort transport and get her back to Ireland on Thursday. I collected her at 10pm on Thursday, she was reintroduced to her sister and then the other dogs. She's settled quickly but I'm hoping that we're just fostering and she will move on. However if the right home doesn't come up she can stay here.

Quinn and Lucy about an hour after meeting again.

494338.jpg

Diefer isn't too sure of yet another new arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

A day for Netflix & Chill

494724.jpg

Welcome home!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Teddy, Panda and Cookie - Bettystown Beach:)

• Advertisement

496953.jpeg

Look at them eyes :)

Advertisement