Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mature Medicine

• 01-11-2019 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I just wondered if the whole of the 5/6 year undergrad medicine course is covered by the free fees initiative? I can't find much information about it. I have seen other forums where people are struggling to fund the first 2 years and it has made me a bit worried.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeeAvery

jojomama wrote: »
    Hi,

I just wondered if the whole of the 5/6 year undergrad medicine course is covered by the free fees initiative? I can't find much information about it. I have seen other forums where people are struggling to fund the first 2 years and it has made me a bit worried.

If you are entitled to the free fees initiative then there should be no problem. It’s common for mature medicine students to already have a degree so those people would not be entitled to it so maybe posts were by those kind of people. However even with the free fees it’s still difficult to fund going through college with the cost of rent, food etc.

Advertisement