Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

July Provision

• 09-12-2019 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a silly question, but is July provision strictly and literally confined to the month of July. I ask because I am in the last year of the PME and will not be finished my second Gaeltacht period until mid-July so – given that that would rule me out of doing four weeks in July – I was wondering does it continue into August sometimes?

All feedback is much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Look on Voice for a Teachers on FB, lots of difficulties with this this year. Apparently you have to do it in one month, June or July, if you spread it over both months you only get paid for half your work. I saw no mention of August. I’d be very wary of getting into it. Unless you think you could get the hours done over two weeks in July.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

For the time and effort, not sure it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Does anybody know when we can expect to get paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

CWF wrote: »
    Does anybody know when we can expect to get paid?

Josepha Madigan just retweeted @JulyProvision on twitter stating DES say payments will be made tomorrow for home based JP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Josepha Madigan just retweeted @JulyProvision on twitter stating DES say payments will be made tomorrow for home based JP.

Sorted. Mind appeared in my account today, I did home based

• Advertisement
Advertisement