Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine subscription

• 31-05-2019 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.
    Any magazines that ye woukdnrecommend as a gift subscription for someone. Nothing racing oriented though. Horse jumping and equestrian related content.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Horse and Hound just make sure they don't already have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Is it for one of yours Brian?
    I used to love 'Pony' magazine, but might just be a touch young for them, would be suitable for early teens. You could try Horse and Rider too, used to also get that one. Both have websites too to check them :)

Maybe it's my memory but there seemed to be loads of horse & pony mags out when I was young!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Is it for one of yours Brian?
    I used to love 'Pony' magazine, but might just be a touch young for them, would be suitable for early teens. You could try Horse and Rider too, used to also get that one. Both have websites too to check them :)

Maybe it's my memory but there seemed to be loads of horse & pony mags out when I was young!

Thanks.
    I’ll check them out. 😎

Advertisement