Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale and Freebie thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭davidglanza

I've an old motorcycle alarm gathering dust in the garage. it's a good few years old but was working when I took it off the bike.

System comprises of an alarm unit, radio transmitter, pocket pager, shock and motion sensor, micro resonance sensor, antenna, and 110 db siren.

Basically, wired to the bike, it will detect movement, noise, and knocks against the bike. It will sound the alarm and/or page you with the supplied pager. Also has a warning LED. Pager range is 1 mile (according to the manual) but it has worked for me from a garage around 500 yards away.

And the good news, it's free to a good home, in Cork city preferably (for collection).

I have the installation manual, and it is pretty simple to wire in. The control unit is around 6" x 6" X 2", so needs a bit of space to install.

PM if it is of use to you, and you can arrange collection in Cork city.
    I'll take this if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

I've an old motorcycle alarm gathering dust in the garage. it's a good few years old but was working when I took it off the bike.

System comprises of an alarm unit, radio transmitter, pocket pager, shock and motion sensor, micro resonance sensor, antenna, and 110 db siren.

Basically, wired to the bike, it will detect movement, noise, and knocks against the bike. It will sound the alarm and/or page you with the supplied pager. Also has a warning LED. Pager range is 1 mile (according to the manual) but it has worked for me from a garage around 500 yards away.

And the good news, it's free to a good home, in Cork city preferably (for collection).

I have the installation manual, and it is pretty simple to wire in. The control unit is around 6" x 6" X 2", so needs a bit of space to install.

PM if it is of use to you, and you can arrange collection in Cork city.

Alarm gone. 1st. guy that PMed me collected it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Have seen an R1 and need it so the gsxr has to go first, boardsies will get a discount of course

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/18096256

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭colm_c

KonFusion wrote: »
    Spada Storm WP Gloves - Black

Size: Large

Bought from Motorcycleshop.ie for 35 euro and never worn. Were too big for me so I ordered a size M and forgot to return the large pair. I have the receipt etc.

They are brand new, have never been worn - apart from literally the one time I tried them on for size. All original packaging etc I still have for them. I'm based in south Dublin city - collection from Dublin 4/Rathmines/Portobello. Can post at your expense.

Open to offers. I'm no miser.

Lovely warm pair of gloves & waterproof. I've been wearing a pair of them on the commute every day the past month and while I've needed the heated grips the past few mornings with the below freezing temps as I leave the house, they keep out the cold & wet much better than my other (much more expensive) Knox & Richa gloves.

I'd be interested if still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

D3V!L wrote: »
    I have a pair of Oxford Route 73 leather trousers for sale. They've been worn a grand total of 5 times. They're a size 34 M but I'm around a size 36 (on a good day) and they're a comfy fit. So I'd say they're realistically a 36-38. They have a short zip connector to connect to a jacket. Originally cost over €200, will take €75 for them.

441788.jpg

441789.jpg

441790.jpg

441791.jpg

441792.jpg

Assless chaps sold to Spiggotpaddy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

colm_c wrote: »
    I'd be interested if still available?

Sorry, been sold. :)

I have this fine steed for sale. She's a bit of a beast and not for the faint hearted !! ;-)

A fine example of a Honda MSX125 (known as "Grom" in the US) in absolutely mint condition . This is an Irish bike, one owner, with only 860 kilometers on the clock.

Completely stock apart from the full real Yoshi pipe (original included). Only ever used for dry days , hence the small mileage. Recently serviced in M50 Honda and new tyres fitted in Cotters MC.

This is possible the best craic you could have on a 125 and the closet thing to a road legal Pitt Bike !!

I'm looking for €2900 solid for it.

442704.jpg

442705.jpg

442706.jpg

442707.jpg

442708.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I would love to ride of them I hear they are brilliant. GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Im half tempted for the craic.
    What sort of speed can you get out of them?

Im half tempted for the craic.
    What sort of speed can you get out of them?

93 - 96 depending on the riders weight. The engine isn't stressed either when its locked open due to it's gearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

20180308_175539.jpg

20180308_175737.jpg

20180308_175703.jpg

Free. Tank bag . CBR 900 98/99
    Portarlington.

20180308_175539.jpg

20180308_175737.jpg

20180308_175703.jpg

Free. Tank bag . CBR 900 98/99
    Portarlington.

It's a little odd that people will pay a couple of hundred euros for one of these tank covers. And yet you can't give it away for free.
    Go figure?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 billymc1

hi mate I will take it and pay for postage as have a 99 red and white fireblade would be great thanks pm me and we can sort out cheer

billymc1 wrote: »
    hi mate I will take it and pay for postage as have a 99 red and white fireblade would be great thanks pm me and we can sort out cheer

All yours billy.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 billymc1

cheers mate

I have this fine steed for sale. She's a bit of a beast and not for the faint hearted !! ;-)

A fine example of a Honda MSX125 (known as "Grom" in the US) in absolutely mint condition . This is an Irish bike, one owner, with only 860 kilometers on the clock.

Completely stock apart from the full real Yoshi pipe (original included). Only ever used for dry days , hence the small mileage. Recently serviced in M50 Honda and new tyres fitted in Cotters MC.

This is possible the best craic you could have on a 125 and the closet thing to a road legal Pitt Bike !!

I'm looking for €2900 solid for it.

The little Honda that could is going to it's new home today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Harry Fox

Hi if you still have the helmet I'll take it
    Thanks

The little Honda that could is going to it's new home today :)

Honda MSX125 is gone.

Honda MSX125 is gone.

Not in the David Copperfield sense I hope.🕵

Not in the David Copperfield sense I hope.��

Nope, sold to a nice lady who took the train to Dublin and drove the little Honda all the way back to Westport in Co.Mayo. I suspect she'll arrive sometime at the weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anyone got a secondhand or new set of the foot deflectors for a 650 Deauville?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jackdaw89

A for-sale/wanted tread is a great idea. It might get hard to follow if it really takes off, The one over in the shooting section is a very easy format to follow and handy use. Would it take allot of effort on a mods part copy that layout?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mamax

I've a 2000 fireblade 929rr for sale https://www.adverts.ie/car/motorbikes/honda/honda-fireblade-929rr/15331840
    Really clean well looked after bike, sad to see her go :( but I need something more upright

Or swap for a Varadero or Pan with same value but must be as clean as the blade

Above bike is sold so now moving on the matching helmet

It's a Shark Speed-R Series 2 size 55-56 with pinlock and internal visor

https://www.adverts.ie/helmets/shark-speed-r2-foggy-replica-helmet/16138950

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

mamax wrote: »
    Above bike is sold so now moving on the matching helmet

Oh no you're not one of them! :D

Also, 190 for a second hand helmet, do people really pay this kind of money for second hand lids. I wouldn't put my hand in my pocket for one.

zubair wrote: »
    Oh no you're not one of them! :D

Also, 190 for a second hand helmet, do people really pay this kind of money for second hand lids. I wouldn't put my hand in my pocket for one.

lol it was a present and only worn a few times and I didn't like it so no point on it sitting on a shelf forever, as for the price I'll take offers on it ;)
    It's a beautiful lid in fairness and in as new condition, not even a bit of fly sh1t on it :)

A few more bits to continue the clear out so I have some space back :)
    A few bargains to be had there especially the leathers which cost 370 new

Bandit 600 chain guard
    https://www.adverts.ie/parts/bandit-600-chain-guard/16593663

Fireblade 929rr Stator Cover
    https://www.adverts.ie/parts/fireblade-929rr-stator-cover/16593640

Honda Racing Jacket
    https://www.adverts.ie/clothing-boots/honda-racing-jacket/16450917

RST Blade Leather Jacket and Jeans
    https://www.adverts.ie/clothing-boots/rst-blade-leather-jacket-and-jeans/16206390

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Wood

Looking for a ladies jacket, size 10/12, cheap would be great. free would be amazing.

Just for the missus on the pillion (p.s i'm not trading the missus for the jacket).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Wood wrote: »
    Looking for a ladies jacket, size 10/12, cheap would be great. free would be amazing.

Just for the missus on the pillion (p.s i'm not trading the missus for the jacket).
    PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Wood

Replied

Advertisement