Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

That walnut sized organ: the Prostate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

From what I read the only things you can do are:
    - live a healthy lifestyle, good diet, stay a healthy weight
    - avoid infections which are linked to pc, ie don't get any STIs
    - ejaculate frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Water John wrote: »
    Thanks for your courage in sharing this.

Thank you and the others for similar comments.

The reason for sharing is that I had zero symptoms and just got very lucky with a random VHI MOT initiated PSA test which my then GP would not have supported.

As I still have the sleep deprivation outlined in post 1, I was lying awake thinking about how I am going to deal with the urinary incontinence side effect.

You hear and read people say: My neighbour had the same done ten years ago and he is grand.

Well sorry guys and girls, it just ain't that simple.

I have two professional opinions on my desk right now as to what will happen tomorrow when the catheter is removed:

1: plumbing as normal, with some leakage risk when laughing, sneezing, coughing, exercising, (reading self build posts on boards)

2: Plan for worst and be rigorous about doing the pelvic floor exercises.

This is lifestyle changing surgery.

Things to consider, in random order:
    Need for permanent day bag with full change of clothes.
    Can I ever make a 45 minute presentation to an international conference?
    What about events like rugby matches or concerts?
    How to protect car seats and other seats in both my house and when I go visit?
    What to do with the wet pads?
    How to get back cycling, both in gym and on road?
    Long car journeys, especially on motorways?

What happens at night? Will the badder give me any idea of being in need of emptying?
    Just to put some math on this, when I was in the Beacon they made me measure the output so I know its a max of 750cc, usual about 600cc per fill.

The night bag, for the last 4 nights has averaged about 1,800cc between 10pm and 0800.

However, I normally don't get up at night so whats giving rise to three fills?

The surgery has changed the shape and location of the bladder so 750cc might never be achieved again.

The largest pads I can find have a rated absorbency of 516 cc, yep 516, so I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow night.

I will keep you updated as this aspect of the project is a real issue, which cannot be brushed under the carpet with a simple, you will be grand comment.

Keep well.

Ps, I know all theses issues have been solved before, by others for others, they just need to be solved for me by me.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

Really appreciate your honesty Calahonda. Can't be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭PMBC

Very difficult time.
    Is night-time peeing related to day time consumption, particularly late evening afternoon. I find if I limit the amount of tea I drink, usually about four-five cups before lunch-time, and a few in the afternoon/evening I am unlikely to have to pee during the night. Also water has less effect in that regard than tea or coffee.

PMBC wrote: »
    Very difficult time.
    Is night-time peeing related to day time consumption, particularly late evening afternoon. I find if I limit the amount of tea I drink, usually about four-five cups before lunch-time, and a few in the afternoon/evening I am unlikely to have to pee during the night. Also water has less effect in that regard than tea or coffee.

Yes it has and lifestyle choices food and drink-wise need to be made to reduce output.
    Alcohol, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks, are all culprits.
    To be honest, since Friday I have drunk all of the above as I have what the IT guys call straight through processing:D.
    That will change tomorrow.
    So while the halcyon, student days of 16 pints of black at a sitting in Hartigans are well and truly gone, I just need to figure out how to manage when, not if, I do skull a few pints, even if I have to wear a kilt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

Jesus, I just read this from start to finish. To say this has been an eye opener wouldn't even cover it.

Yes it has and lifestyle choices food and drink-wise need to be made to reduce output.
    Alcohol, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks, are all culprits.
    To be honest, since Friday I have drunk all of the above as I have what the IT guys call straight through processing:D.
    That will change tomorrow.
    So while the halcyon, student days of 16 pints of black at a sitting in Hartigans are well and truly gone, I just need to figure out how to manage when, not if, I do skull a few pints, even if I have to wear a kilt!

When I think of it, those liquids are diuretics; hence the effect. Good to read you are keeping a sense of humour. I recall a class mate who was built like a keg borrowing ten-bob notes form a few of us and going to 'The Cellar' to drink 21 pints on his 21st. Galway was a shocking place for the drink.
    O tempora, o mores.

cronin_j wrote: »
    Jesus, I just read this from start to finish. To say this has been an eye opener wouldn't even cover it.

Thank you. If it gets somebody diagnosed early then its worth it.

The how is worth repeating.

The reason for sharing is that I had zero symptoms and just got very lucky with a random VHI medical insurance policy related MOT initiated PSA test which my then GP would not have supported.
    I was not quite 62, with no family history and good longevity in the genes.

Fair play to you for being proactive about it CH you are a great example of how being proactive about health saves lives. So many men and most men of your age (no offence) pay little heed to their health and well being. A lot of it tends to be out of a sense of fierce embarrassment, which I simply cannot fathom - you're dealing with professionals who have seen it all before - not getting a DRE up on stage.

My father, a great man altogether, was not great for looking after his health in proactive way. He would rather take blood pressure tablets for life rather than modify lifestyle factors. He died of metastasized colorectal cancer (went to liver, lungs brain) aged 63 despite having symptoms for a while but managed to convince himself it was hemorrhoids.

What are the sexual side effects of the surgery CH do you mind me asking? I understand that normal erections are not possible but can it be achieved using medications or I've heard of injections for severe ED in SCI patients? Will it be possible to orgasm any more? (dry of course)

From my reading it seems that it is actually probable that one will get prostate cancer at some stage or other in our lives. More than 80% will have prostate cancer by 80 years old, but it is slow growing in many cases. Especially in the very elderly, there is not much testosterone any more to fuel the cancer.

Just one comment upsetbf86, I would not agree I was proactive in this case.
    I was 62, getting on with life and the VHI knocked!

The rest of your post is for another day, if ever.

• Advertisement

Just back from having it removed, utterly painless.
    Good instruction on how tackle the urinary issues, I will just take it one day at a time, I expect my next update here will be mid July after I meet my consultant again, where I hope to get the clinical all clear to start cycling again.

Just to wrap up on the DRE and the need to use a consultant.

In my case there were zero symptoms, and it was normal size, however the consultant could tell by the texture of the prostate that there was something awry and proceeded to the biopsy without delay..

I dont believe the GP's have that level of skill as its not a regular procedure for them.
    If when your GP does the DRE and meets it at the back door, then he can tell its enlarged, however it takes more skill if nothing seems abnormal.

Keep well and hope this helps someone somewhere

One thing they don't tell you, pre-op, is that in general, when lying down on one's back, the urinary incontinence following prostate removal is a lot less of an issue than during the day.
    What follows is based solely around my experience but it might help someone.

Preamble: the anatomy down there.
    The pelvic floor muscles are like a hammock, and when homo sapiens is walking, these muscles support the lower intestines, bladder etc.

Therefore when lying down on one's back, the bladder is on top, with no pressure from the gut so at night it can just sit on top and wait to be filled by the kidneys.

What they told me when the catheter got taken out was that for about 10 days, when the bladder filled at night, the stitching would come under pressure a bit and cause pain just above the pubic bone.

That wakes you up and then its a case of managing what happens next: more of that later.

Wednesday night, the day the catheter was taken out the pain was pretty severe, but the intervening nights it is getting less and less.

Currently, I have cut back my liquid intake to about a 3rd of what it would be normally, [or should be, which is 30 ml/kg/24hrs], so normal would be for me about 2.7 litres

The pain arrives about every four hours and the tank is only holding 300-320 ml
    So bed at 22:00, up at at 02:00 and 06:00 and a good bit of sleep in-between, which if you have been reading earlier has been in short supply these past 5 or 6 months.

Crucially, thus far, I have had no nocturnal deluges so am happy to go to bed.
    [Yes I do wear a nighttime pad which catch some residual stuff but minor.]

If you read earlier, this was a concern in the post-op period while the catheter was in.

So night-time, and lying down are good places to be.

A lot of angst, perhaps angst solely of my doing, could have been avoided if this intel was available pre-op.

So how do I deal with the full tank: at the moment I have a plastic jug beside the bed and I use it.
    I can shut the flow when I get up out of bed, or any horizontal position which is progress, however the post-op guidelines say thats not good to do long term and it can damage the bladder.

Part of the reason for using the jug is that right now, as a result of the nerve removal, there is little enough there to direct any flow: so using the long, waist high, or floor level troughs that feature sometimes in men's toilets are out,
    likewise, I don't see urinals being of much use unless they are straddled. :)

Even standing over the toilet at home is not satisfactory.

As for the rest of the day, when standing, or sitting, or walking:
    well, lets say it's a very frustrating work in progress.

However, having the lying down and especially the bedtime "comfort" is a big bonus compared to where I was , head-wise, 10 days ago.

ps: post the full repair of the stitching, I don't know what the at night, full tank trigger will be, thats for another day

Part of the reason for using the jug is that right now, as a result of the nerve removal, there is little enough there to direct any flow: so using the long, waist high, or floor level troughs that feature sometimes in men's toilets are out,
    likewise, I don't see urinals being of much use unless they are straddled.

Your post is very interesting and I am glad that you are seeing steady improvement.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean in the quoted bit though? Why are urinals and regular toilets not usable? What is the difficulty in directing the flow? Is there difficulty in aiming? Or is it a case of the flow being so weak it won't be projected into the receptacle? I would've thought that urination would be profuse with the prostate removed since there's nothing to restrict the flow.
    Is it that the bladder doesn't contract to expel the urine since the nerves for it are gone?
    Is there any superficial sensation left?

How's the body Calahonda?

I won't take any offence if you don't want to respond - hope you're keeping well.

How's the body Calahonda?

I won't take any offence if you don't want to respond - hope you're keeping well.

Ditto Ca. Best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Same from me. Truly an eye opener, reading this at 24.

First up, thanks for all replies/kind words, am not following this thread, next look/update will be after 21st July when I hope to get sign off from surgeon on returning to DCU.

I need to bring a PSA blood test to that appointment, it better be frigging zero:D

Scars are healing slowly but surely.

Pain:
    Dealt before with the three pain points, still the same, hospital happy that its the inners restructuring.

Energy Levels.
    If I do any physical stuff in the morning, am talking light stuff, I need to rest in the afternoon, and take some pain killers both then and at night.

Nights still the same, up every four hours but its not a problem: am seeing some slight increase in bladder storage before the pain hits so maybe progress is being made.

I sometimes increase the liquid intake at night to replenish the hydration levels so it might be three hours but it is not a problem.

Days, especially walking, are generally wet.

I try walk first thing in morning as retained liquids at a minimum, it is still an issue but not as much as if I walk after a big coffee:)..

Standing up after sitting down is becoming slightly less of an issue as I seem to have regained some control, but the consequence of that is that it strains the pelvic floor muscles so when I wear the longer, rectangular pads, they hurt to sit it.
    The triangular, jockstrapesque, pads are more comfortable but don't have the same retention capacity.

This progress has helped with the driving but you need to know there is a toilet close by your destination.
    Drove to our local shopping centre recently and one lot was out of action and the other closed for cleaning: result was the first "industrial scale accident". Luckily I had the black plastic in the car seat so getting home was not a problem but its tough to explain to the grandkids why Grandad has wet himself......;)
    You just can't wait....

I have been out socially twice and the go-to pad for such events is the full adult nappy; it stores about 1.5 litres, becomes heavy but it works as long as one doesn't drink hugh volumes of alcohol or the non-alcoholic fizzy drinks: they just go straight through.
    Downside is that you need to strip off to replace it.

However, the overlay on all of this is that arising from the nerve removal part of the surgery is that there is little enough to hold onto for directional purposes so am currently using a jug as anything else is a problem standing up, as discussed previously. Flow rate not a problem, just the stitching related pain.
    How this will pan out once I get back to work remains to be seen.

I asked the NRA for details of the motorway stops, its attached: pathetic and reflects the immense pressure from the bypassed town: current thinking is that I will just have to bring a bottle. Alright when on your own but I would often bring clients to meet suppliers or lunch: What's that in the drinks bottle/coffee cup holder bro...:D....

Of course when at home, one can always sit down, however that has its own problems which are outside scope... suffice to say that the anaesthetic shuts down the back office system, they, prior to surgery, said it was for a few days, it took several weeks to get back to normal, and that was with loadsa fibre fruit etc.

Getting rid of the 30 or so nappies a week has, for the moment, not been a problem as I have very good neighbours and between the 4 or 5 of us, a black bin goes out every week so so problem so far: the weight is getting a bit less, it was 7.5 kg the first week but this week was 5 kg, which reflects the progress while sitting.

Lifesaving surgery: Yes.
    Lifechanging surgery: Yes,
    where every activity has to be planned, even something as simple as the sequence when having a shower and a shave, I have to "re-nap" before shaving.....
    when at home alone sitting, and the door bell rings, you have to pee before answering the door, so don't answer anymore......

Keep well.

Thought about you this a m but decided better not to post. Great t hear from you.

CH, I'm glad to hear you are making progress, albeit slow progress. I've been very interested in this thread since I've had my own prostate problem, but hardly worth talking about compared to your ordeal.
    Just remember that it's still very early days for you and its quite probable you will make much more progress in the coming weeks and months as the plumbing continues to heal.

I get most of your post but one thing I find difficult to get my head around is the problem you are having with the lack of directional control of the stream. Forgive me if its requesting tmi, just curious, but why won't it work to just hold your penis and aim the jet like you would with a garden hose? Is the stream too weak or too strong or is your penis retracted up or shrunken as a result of the surgery?

Fair play for posting CH. You seem determined to continue with life - I admire this hugely - keep on trucking!

• Advertisement

The young lad, my only offspring, presented me with a beautiful gift and a card today: Father's Day..........

Thought it might be encouraging for someone to know what is happening 5 weeks after surgery.

Pain: three pain items previously discussed still occurring so still on anti-inflammatories: morning, lunch, night.
    None of it is at a mad level but still occurs.
    The pelvic floor muscle pain is most pronounced if standing for several hours.

Daytime.
    There is much improvement when getting up from sitting, I still need to leg it to the toilet but in most cases get there just in time. There is not much hardware to direct any flow with so I just use the jug: easier all round. The flow rate is not great, its better at night when the tank is fuller, but capacity is still c 300ml.

Uncontrollable peeing while walking still a problem.
    However the walking has improved the control when sitting so ......

Night time.
    Days are followed by the now normal night routine of up every four hours so happy nights!

Sneezing and coughing and lifting are still a problem.

Pints/Whiskey/Plumbing case study.

My best man / best friend came to see me from LA for 5 nights so we hit Galway for 3 nights.

Night one we had 2 pints of Guinness at dinner from 6pm to 8pm

We then had a walk around, with a few pit stops, and hit the pub again about 10pm, had two more pints and then retired at 11:30. I was dog tired after drive and no afternoon nap.

After 4 circuits of sleep/pain/pee, I decided to check the time: 1:30am, LOL:D

Next pain/pee circuit was at 5:30 so no complaints.

Next night did 4 pints craft cider over same time frame, pretty much same outcome.

Next night 4 more pints over same time frame, same outcome as first night.

As I said already, walking was a problem so I just put on the full adult nappies for those three days and it worked out fine.
    Had a water proof seat cover in car and similar for hotel bed: however, no industrial accidents.

In addition, I had a bottle in the car for intermediate road-side pit stops as with the limited hardware, peeing through a windy gate is not a realist option and pulling off the road looking for some grotty toilet in a garage is just not feasible as once you get the need to go, it waits for neither man or beast!.

On his last night here, at home, we skulled an indeterminate amount of whiskey over about 6 hours. This has been a tradition when we meet pretty much every year since 1979 so nothing new there.

Not at all the same impact as the 2L of Guinness/cider, perhaps reduced liquid intake coupled with higher alcohol content led to some dehydration.

So to conclude, five weeks down range, progress is being made on containing the urinary incontinence.
    Skulling pints and whiskey is back on the menu, as long as there is easy access to toilets, and it does not cause any issues at night: yes frequent sleep/pain/pee circuits but still doable as it is self inflicted.

Thought it might be encouraging for someone to know what is happening 5 weeks after surgery.

Pain: three pain items previously discussed still occurring so still on anti-inflammatories: morning, lunch, night.
    None of it is at a mad level but still occurs.
    The pelvic floor muscle pain is most pronounced if standing for several hours.

Daytime.
    There is much improvement when getting up from sitting, I still need to leg it to the toilet but in most cases get there just in time. There is not much hardware to direct any flow with so I just use the jug: easier all round. The flow rate is not great, its better at night when the tank is fuller, but capacity is still c 300ml.

Uncontrollable peeing while walking still a problem.
    However the walking has improved the control when sitting so ......

Night time.
    Days are followed by the now normal night routine of up every four hours so happy nights!

Sneezing and coughing and lifting are still a problem.

Pints/Whiskey/Plumbing case study.

My best man / best friend came to see me from LA for 5 nights so we hit Galway for 3 nights.

Night one we had 2 pints of Guinness at dinner from 6pm to 8pm

We then had a walk around, with a few pit stops, and hit the pub again about 10pm, had two more pints and then retired at 11:30. I was dog tired after drive and no afternoon nap.

After 4 circuits of sleep/pain/pee, I decided to check the time: 1:30am, LOL:D

Next pain/pee circuit was at 5:30 so no complaints.

Next night did 4 pints craft cider over same time frame, pretty much same outcome.

Next night 4 more pints over same time frame, same outcome as first night.

As I said already, walking was a problem so I just put on the full adult nappies for those three days and it worked out fine.
    Had a water proof seat cover in car and similar for hotel bed: however, no industrial accidents.

In addition, I had a bottle in the car for intermediate road-side pit stops as with the limited hardware, peeing through a windy gate is not a realist option and pulling off the road looking for some grotty toilet in a garage is just not feasible as once you get the need to go, it waits for neither man or beast!.

On his last night here, at home, we skulled an indeterminate amount of whiskey over about 6 hours. This has been a tradition when we meet pretty much every year since 1979 so nothing new there.

Not at all the same impact as the 2L of Guinness/cider, perhaps reduced liquid intake coupled with higher alcohol content led to some dehydration.

So to conclude, five weeks down range, progress is being made on containing the urinary incontinence.
    Skulling pints and whiskey is back on the menu, as long as there is easy access to toilets, and it does not cause any issues at night: yes frequent sleep/pain/pee circuits but still doable as it is self inflicted.

Great to hear your good progress. Keep strong.

1: thanks for all the kind words, I just dip in when updating.

So we had the post op medical review with the surgeon on Thursday.

before dealing with it, lets review the improvements since last post.

On the triple pain list:
    pain while actuating peeing is gone 100% which means all well with stitching etc.
    Night-time pain: still the same, up every 4 hours, with a bit more in the tank, maybe 400ml, this hot weather has made liquid intake a bit more.
    Pelvic floor pain: only when I stand around for some hours, had a bbq/family party last week, had to take pain killers and sit down after two hours but not as bad as last time.
    They were the first pain killers in two weeks.
    Walking and leakage is becoming less of a problem.
    So all in all, progress continues 2 months after surgery.

edit: however, why flow rate is 100%, the jug is still the receptacle of choice, I am a long way from the windy gate, if ever.

Medical Review.

Post Op review of surgery.
    I had to bring a PSA test back with me and the result is the value is less than 0.1
    This is regarded as being undetectable, there is a link below which explains all this.

He is happy with this and I am back in 4 months, it would normally be 6 months but he wants to work on the waterworks.

Re the waterworks, he is not happy that I am still on three pads a day, as well as the night time calls as I had no night time calls prior to surgery.
    He thinks I am not doing enough of the pelvic floor exercises so I am back in 4 months for a review.
    He also suggested I go see a physio for specific pelvic floor exercises that go beyond the simple "squeeze and breath" one.
    [I have these exercise from before the op so I started them this morning, I had done none of them prior to this review]

I can resume the full range of exercise in the DCU gym but clearly not at the post op level: its whatever the body will take and not to overdo it.

He thinks there will be leakage in the gym for the next few weeks but again if I can deal with it then the exercise is okay, including cycling.

He also mentioned, again, the need to cut back on coffee, alcohol, fizzy drinks, but they are okay as long as the consequences are acceptable to me.
    He added that a lot of all three would stop the bladder getting back to normal as quickly as it would without excessive tea,coffee, alcohol etc.

Also, interestingly, I asked about the reduced capacity post op: he said a lot of that can be psychological as when the pain comes you know that if you don't empty it will leak.
    There is also an almost permanent sense of urgency to keep it empty.
    He says this will improve if I gently push the pain barrier over time.

PSA levels post radical prostate surgery.
    http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/how-to-handle-a-relapse-after-treatment-for-prostate-cancer

So whats with the Waiting for the hammer to fall.

This is off the web, from reputable sites but its, at this stage my own work.

Very simply, based on the post-op pathology results and the pre-op PSA levels, there are statistics out there for two things:

PROBABILITY OF REMAINING RECURRENCE-FREE AFTER SURGERY

XX-YEAR PROSTATE CANCER-SPECIFIC SURVIVAL AFTER SURGERY

I put them in capitals because they are different aspects of the problem.

Recurrence free means that, as of now, I have about a 42% chance of remaining recurrence free within 5 years: higher at 2 years, lower at 7 years and 10 years.

[ This is based on the pathology results and it being two months after surgery: if it were 12 months after surgery, it moves to 52% ]

So once it recurs, and you get post recurrence treatment, the second number click in

My 15 YEAR PROSTATE CANCER-SPECIFIC SURVIVAL % AFTER SURGERY is 92%

These numbers come from this link
    https://www.mskcc.org/nomograms/prostate

I intend to go through this stuff with him in November, as well as why the PSA level was not actually zero.

I am happy with the 4 month review as it was my plan to check the PSA level every three months, as at these low levels there is not much wriggle room.

Finally re the sexual dysfunction side effect, which I don't get into here, I offer the following which is based on something I got from a colleague:

Prostate surgery

A man wakes up in the hospital after prostate surgery.
    The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now, you may remember that prior to the surgery I mentioned I might have to do some nerve paring which would have consequences for having, post op, a full and active sex life.
    I had to do some serious nerve paring on both sides, the man groans, but the doctor goes on "however my staff tell me that your health insurance will allow you spend up to €9,000 on whatever you want to help you recover from the side effects of the surgery"

The man perks up, the doctor says, "You must decide how you want the money spent on getting you fully back in the saddle so to speak.

I understand that you have been married for over thirty years so this is something you should discuss with your wife as we don't want her to be disappointed so it's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."
    The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.
    The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"
    "Yes I have," says the man.
    "And has she helped you make a decision?"
    "Yes" says the man.
    "What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite counter tops."

:D
    Keep well: back in November.

Great to hear the recovery continues well CH!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yup, it's looking good so far. Well done C :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

great news c52!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭roshje

Keep the faith, all the best.

Just to say I started the specific pelvic floor physio exercises the day after I met the consultant on 21st.

Went at them with a fair bit of intent, used youtube for some additional tips on techniques and variations.

Last two nights have got 6 hours to the first nocturnal pitstop and the output is 500ml, the C52 Olympic qualifying standard:D

pad usage down to one every 24 hours and not much leakage when walking.

However am not getting anywhere near 500 ml during the day, I suspect because the intestine is banging off the bladder and its also in my head as discussed earlier..

Not back in the gym yet as my contact is on holidays till tomorrow.

Am posting this update now just as encouragement for anyone reading this that is somewhere along the post op wet wet wet curve.

I did not want to start these exercises before I got sign-off from medico, maybe I could have started earlier but am happier not to have.

• Advertisement

I'd say there's plenty of men who have gone through a lot less than you that don't make 6 hours CH!

Advertisement