Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saturday 7th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Great race there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

What a belter Defi some horse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭kksaints

Horrible incident in the last at Sandown. Poor Houblon des Obeaux.

Possible void race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

Should let the result stand they all went the same way and the best horse won

Race declared void.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Slattsy wrote: »
    ADO in the Becher. Will like the bit of good in the going. Worth an ew play at 16s.

If someone gave me a free bet for the National I’d throw it on him after today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Just the one winner Walk in the Mill. Liverpool winning and city losing. The place is bouncing

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tingle Creek looks belter! UDS my pick of the lot.

Have 3 in my tracker out tomorrow, two of them in there since post Christmas 2018, Glenloe a newer addition.

Tornado Flyer 5/4 - 2.10 Navan

Glenloe 9/2 - 2.45 Navan, say he'll be trying to keep his handicap low for Cheltenham.

Imperial Knight 13/2 - Chepstow 2.30
    Slattsy wrote: »
    Anyone see that race at Navan?

Say nothing! No names!

Doesn't happen to be one of the two Navan horses I mentioned :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Margate wrote: »
    Defi an absolute hype job, un de sceaux ten times the horse at the same age

You've had a nightmare there 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

You've had a nightmare there ��

all that lad does is put down horses that he has lost money on before

seems very bitter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

akelly02 wrote: »
    all that lad does is put down horses that he has lost money on before

seems very bitter
    aye people calling him some horse after beating a 12 year old uds by a head and not getting whitin an arses roar of chacun pour soi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Margate wrote: »
    aye people calling him some horse after beating a 12 year old uds by a head and not getting whitin an arses roar of chacun pour soi

Multiple grade 1 winner over fences and grade 1 winner over hurdles, yea hes cat id hate to own him . straight to the glue factory sure

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

Anyone see Waldkonig winning in Wolverhampton, obviously hard what to make of it but he done it in style. Can't believe I'm posting about Wolverhampton at this stage of a top NH season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Clique wrote: »
    Anyone see Waldkonig winning in Wolverhampton, obviously hard what to make of it but he done it in style. Can't believe I'm posting about Wolverhampton at this stage of a top NH season

It’s up on YouTube came across it last night looks imposing beast. Liked the way he got into full speed around the home bend so he’s well balanced before stretching out down the homestretch . Gosden has an embarrassment of top notch horses to choose from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

akelly02 wrote: »
    Multiple grade 1 winner over fences and grade 1 winner over hurdles, yea hes cat id hate to own him . straight to the glue factory sure

Also beat the current king George and gold cup favorite at the festival last year. Seems to just about have the class to get away with 2 miles. 2 and a half would seem his optimum.

Advertisement