Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is pedophilia used to blackmail the elites?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Mara Chubby Mincemeat

Well I've seen some YouTube videos of Christians talking about meeting lizard like creatures in Hell. It may not be all of them or even most but there are quite a few who say that.

Really? Must be so, then.

You can find YouTube videos of anything: Doesn't make it typical, common, or even legitimate. You need to base your assumptions on real people not YouTube et al.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

There's actually some meat on this conspiracy theory but there's no need to be bringing lizards, Adrenochrome and Satan into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Reuben Happy Men

I used to listen to Alex Jones.....There was one upsetting conspiracy I did not even want to consider.A young persons' addrenalised blood was injected into older people to enable a longer healthier life.

To addrenalise them the young person was abused sexually and physically.
    Even if true possibly should not even see the light of day

This all sounds very far fectched. ....

Then again, watched that (59yr) Airmiles chap do his train-crash interview the other night, and what did he himself bring up and say.... something along the lines of having an historical adrenochrome/adrenaline overload (as an excuse for not being able to sweat).

Advertisement