Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anseo book for immigrants to Ireland

• 10-09-2019 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello there, could anyone happen to help with finding a hard or electronic copy of the book Anseo? It is used for teaching English from an Irish perspective to immigrants to Ireland and was published by Integrate Ireland Learning and Teaching (IILT) in 2003. I would really need it for my PhD studies. Thank you very much. Gyorgy

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,090 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

As far as I know, IILT had strong Trinity connections. I would be asking in the Trinity libraries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Gyorgy

spurious wrote: »
    As far as I know, IILT had strong Trinity connections. I would be asking in the Trinity libraries.
    Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll give it try. Cheers!

Advertisement