Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Childcare level 6

• 03-01-2019 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I have done 1 module in childcare level 5 however I have been made aware that you can in fact go straight to level 6. I’m just wondering would I be better off doing this? Or is it massively more difficult. Any info would be appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 klonk1

Charlie 98 wrote: »
    Hi I have done 1 module in childcare level 5 however I have been made aware that you can in fact go straight to level 6. I’m just wondering would I be better off doing this? Or is it massively more difficult. Any info would be appreciated!

Hi, just wondering if you switched into level 6 or continued with level 5?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

My daughter is doing Level 6 at the moment , she said it would be hard to just go straight in, level 6 is way different plus if you do level 5 and get a distinction in a module you can carry it forward to bring down the modules to 7 instead of 8.

Advertisement