Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can it be a curse?

• 10-08-2019 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am not sure if this the right forum, but I am at that stage when I really need some advice. For the last 4 years my life has been horrible. Can it be a curse? It could be anything but I think I can trace it back to one particular event. One day I yelled at a shop assistant (I was in the wrong) and since then really bad things started to happen to me and people close to me. Any thoughts are very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Losphel

I'm sorry to hear that. Apologies if this sounds condescending; it's not intentional.

I'm not certain it is a curse. Based on your post, it sounds like you're going through a difficult period in life (yes, even 4 years). It happens to all of us, some to a greater extent than others. When one is struggling with themselves, unfortunate events tend to stand out more. The incident regarding the shop assistant sounds like, "the straw that broke the camel's back."

I could be utterly on the wrong track here, but might I suggest, if you aren't doing it already, joining a club and engaging in activities, whether mental or physical. I found that it tends to give me a little boost of positive energy and puts a smile on my face.

If you truly believe it to be a curse, then you are the only one who can lift it. Don't forget to talk to family and friends and don't keep them at arm's length if you fear that misfortune might befall them due to you. Everybody needs support. Take care of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Do an act of charity.

It'll help you and who or what you're helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

no

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

Curses can be positive.. God cursed humanity to have integrity which is fantastic. Thank you God for that. However your situation doesn't give enough information to identify if you are cursed or not.

Advertisement