Forum Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
11-05-2015, 15:58   #1
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Ask the Reep Team

The Reep Team love to help our users with any questions about the Reep Rewards app or any solving any problems our users are experiencing.

We made it easy for you to find the answers to your problems, check out our online support centre for answers to a whole list of questions and advice.

You can also leave a post on this forum and one of the Reep Team will respond.
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
Advertisement
13-05-2015, 18:56   #2
Ideo
Registered User
 
Ideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,559
Feedback - instant soup questionnaire

Hi there, just clicked into the instant soup questionnaire. Got about 10 questions in and then gave up as you have a problem with question 5 - you don't have an option for 'I don't buy instant soup'. 6, 7, 8 etc started to become meaningless because I don't like instant soup, it's ****e, so I just closed the quiz. By the way you have structured the questionnaire, you are forcing people into giving you meaningless answers for those of whom don't buy instant soup. Something you should think strongly about!
Ideo is offline  
Thanks from:
14-05-2015, 09:42   #3
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey Ideo,

We appreciate your feedback! We have to hold our hands up and admit that the survey was not our finest work! As app developers we are beginners at this type of thing, we have just started researching our users likes and dislikes to understand what you would all like to see on our app. With feedback from users like yourself we will be to improve future surveys. If you email us at support@reeprewards.ie we will reward you for attempting the survey.

Thanks,
David
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
14-05-2015, 15:45   #4
basbas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Having a problem scanning receipts, when I try do it with my own camera app however it's perfect when I use the camera in the app it just ends up blurry and unreadable so very unlikely to be accepted. How do I solve this?
basbas is offline  
14-05-2015, 16:06   #5
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey Basbas,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problem you are experiencing but we will do everything to ensure we process the receipts you snap. Can you email us with the email on your Reep account and the model of the phone you have. Our email is support@reeprewards.ie

Thanks,
David
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
Advertisement
17-05-2015, 11:08   #6
glic83
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,427
No app for windows phone users I see?
glic83 is offline  
18-05-2015, 09:15   #7
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey Glic83,

Thanks for your post!

We promise you that we haven't forgotten about Windows users! We are developing a version of our new app for Windows phones and we will release it later in the year.


Thanks,
David
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
18-05-2015, 19:57   #8
lisasimpson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,347
Ive been trying to use this app the last few weeks. whenever I scan items I keep getting a mail back cant read the receipt I seem to only successfully load dunne stores one. I took a perfect pic of an aldi receipt this evening and it was rejected.... there are a lot of rejections v annoying
lisasimpson is offline  
Thanks from:
19-05-2015, 09:38   #9
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey lisasimpson,

Thanks for your post!

Can you email us the email address for your Reep account and the model of phone you have. We will ensure you receive cash back for all of the receipts you snapped and based on your snaps provide you with some snapping advice to ensure your receipts are processed straightaway. Our email address is support@reeprewards.ie

Thanks,
David
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
Advertisement
19-05-2015, 16:21   #10
somesoldiers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,753
I used to use this in the beginning but just got bored in the end as receipts never seemed to scan correctly through my iPhone app, I might try it again soon
somesoldiers is offline  
19-05-2015, 16:33   #11
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by somesoldiers View Post
I used to use this in the beginning but just got bored in the end as receipts never seemed to scan correctly through my iPhone app, I might try it again soon
Hey somesoldiers,

Thanks for your post!

We will be delighted to have you using our app again and earning cash back. We have added new features in our last update including offering cash back on a range of brands. Can you email us the email address on your Reep account and we will check the receipts you snapped in the past, we will find out why your receipts were not processed and ensure you take perfect snaps. Our email is support@reeprewards.ie.

Thanks,
David

Last edited by Reep Rewards: David; 19-05-2015 at 16:37.
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
20-05-2015, 12:34   #12
The_Morrigan
Moderator
 
The_Morrigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,333
Mod: ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasimpson View Post
Ive been trying to use this app the last few weeks. whenever I scan items I keep getting a mail back cant read the receipt I seem to only successfully load dunne stores one. I took a perfect pic of an aldi receipt this evening and it was rejected.... there are a lot of rejections v annoying

I get this a lot too.

The window for 'snapping receipts' and what the user sees is not what the people at the other end of the the app see. I don't know what they see, as the app doesn't remember the images.
I've had to snap receipts with the top half way down the window and do multi shots to have them recognised.


Reep Peeps Is there a possibility that you can have a log of images either stored on the app, or emailed to your users when confirmation of acceptance/rejection is given?
I have a stash of receipts in my purse right now, I've no idea what has been sent to you already or not.
The_Morrigan is offline  
20-05-2015, 13:20   #13
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey The_Morrigan,

Thanks for your post!

We really appreciate your feedback! We have to admit that we have some issues with certain models of phones, the images some users snap do not match the images we receive. We are aware of these problems and we are trying to ensure the image snapped by the user matches the image we receive. Can you tell us the log-in email on your Reep account and the model of phone you have. Our email is support@reeprewards.ie. We will reward you for any receipts we could not process in the past.

We are going to change the copy in the emails we send to users to let them know that we could not process a receipt, we will tell you the name of the retailer, the value of the receipt, the date on the receipt and the time you snapped the receipt. We hope these details will help you identify the receipt. You should see this new copy in emails from tomorrow.

The Reep Team
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
(2) thanks from:
20-05-2015, 13:33   #14
The_Morrigan
Moderator
 
The_Morrigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,333
Mod: ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reep Rewards: David View Post
Hey The_Morrigan,

Thanks for your post!

We really appreciate your feedback! We have to admit that we have some issues with certain models of phones, the images some users snap do not match the images we receive. We are aware of these problems and we are trying to ensure the image snapped by the user matches the image we receive. Can you tell us the log-in email on your Reep account and the model of phone you have. Our email is support@reeprewards.ie. We will reward you for any receipts we could not process in the past.

We are going to change the copy in the emails we send to users to let them know that we could not process a receipt, we will tell you the name of the retailer, the value of the receipt, the date on the receipt and the time you snapped the receipt. We hope these details will help you identify the receipt. You should see this new copy in emails from tomorrow.

The Reep Team
Thanks David - usually the receipts went through after multiple attempts of taking the a picture. I have a Samsung SV.

The change to the emails will be welcomed!

Morri
The_Morrigan is offline  
20-05-2015, 14:41   #15
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 91
Hey Morri, we can't say for certain why we could not process your receipts but if you could email us your log-in email we will be able to identify the reason. We will also reward you for any eligible receipts we could not process.

Thanks,
David
Reep Rewards: David is offline  
Thanks from:
Forum Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet