Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Terror at 35,000 feet!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭volchitsa

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Moments like this call for a flashmob...

Boardsies assemble!

Grab your kids / family etc... and scribble 'welcome home Faceman' messages on coloured paper and make your way to Dublin Airport.
    The crowds that gather will surely interest TV3 / The Herald, and Faceman will be given a heroes welcome...
    I wish I were close enough, that would be really cool!

I've been following this flight (well ok only for the last half hour but still) on the flight radar page linked to earlier. You're nearly there Faceman!! We're all cheering your plane in, and will be stamping our feet and clapping when you land!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Well la di da mr I can afford to go a aeroplane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Next time I take the 747-8 Frankfurt - LAX in 1st class (I wish...) , I'm definitely starting a thread ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭volchitsa

And he's landed!

Was there a round of applause on touchdown ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Wizard!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'm on the ground! Feels miraculous! Now to wait another 10 hours for me bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Ahhh no, get back on the plane, I'm still en route with yer banner!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭OU812

Turtle_ wrote: »
    Faceman, are you coming from San Francisco? If so, my dad's also on that flight

You trying to hook them up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

faceman wrote: »
    I'm on the ground! Feels miraculous!

This is why more people should take an interest in aviation. Then they'd scoff at the thought of the wings coming off during turbulence.

Ok, they might look as though they're coming off, but they're not.

Usually.

Seriously though, aviation is one of the best knowledge hobbies ever.

• Advertisement

This is why more people should take an interest in aviation. Then they'd scoff at the thought of the wings coming off during turbulence.

Ok, they might look as though they're coming off, but they're not.

Usually.

Seriously though, aviation is one of the best knowledge hobbies ever.

Yep, its the sh*t ...

absolute beauty ..

Advertisement