Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**Help!!!! Need Santa hats**

Options
  • 16-10-2012 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Short of a miracle I'm throwing an impromtu hen for my mum at the week and I need 15 santa hats???

Can anyone tell me a) cheapest place to get them and
    b) if there is any in places like penneys, tesco???

Thanks so much, ye'll be making a special someone very happy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charl0tte

I know tesco and pennys have some christmas stuff in tata, but I cant say for sure if I've seen them. Another option would be like the euro, 1.50 store, or a 2 euro store maybe? How soon do you need them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Also if you can say where in the country you're located, it'll help folk direct you better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I'm 99% certain I saw Santa Hats in Penneys, in Swords, yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

They have them in Penny's in Cork if that's any use.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think the OP is from Donegal (:o if I'm wrong!) so maybe the Penneys in Letterkenny would have them?!

Good luck, I hope you find your Santa hats! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Posy, yep i'm in letterkenny. penneys only had headbands when i was in on sunday but i'm going to call down today after work and have a goo and hope for the best. if not, i'll buy the headbands instead..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I hope you find some! :) xx

Advertisement