Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

easy PlayStation 4 games shooters with single player campains

Options
  • 08-06-2020 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi
    I just bought a new playstation 4
    last year i bought a ps3 and I Bought some used games With the help of people on boards ie.....i manage to play a few from start to finish on easy leval... battlefield series and c all of guty and medal of honor .... i liked and finished all those games .... took me about a year ......

I played them all off line in single player platform, And not multi player....

I just bought a new playstation 4

I m looking on any help advice on finding easy shooters.... first or 3rd person .... with a single person basic campaign , that i can do on easy ...

Also any one know if you can get ps4 games where the easy level is actually easy...
    I like shooters.... i dont do puzzels , or race against time ... Or trophies....
    I sort of like the old scool simple shoot em up campaigns......

i bought my first ps4 game last week,, cod ww2 and i couldnt start before i had updated it ... i left it on all day and night and the next morning it had only downloaded 20 %............ so i posted the game back to get a refund

i live in a very rural area a internet black spot ....internet is very slow and patchy

I know this a long thread,,,,

any help would be much appreciated, on any of the above thanks from Bud...

Comments

Well you'd have to say Doom, but even easy isn't super easy for very casual gamers (even if you'd get dedicated gamers complaining that the hardest level isn't hard enough)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 vajrasattva

Thanks for your swift reply Mrs Gilhooley
    i agree in my search for easy games i me allot of hard liners saying things are easy when to me there very hard....
    Iv had to learn to not feel bad about my rubbishness .....

I will look into doom and let you know how i get on

I'm too old and time poor to put hours into games so am generally happy with "easy" level games, which is why I generally go for story games as I just want to be entertained rather than challenged, I'd consider them immersive story telling.

There's a lot of funny blasting everything in sight on screen, and stress relief, but I'd give a good story game a lash too like Uncharted, or GTAV which you'll have fun with just running around doing whatever the hell you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 vajrasattva

what is GTAV ,,,,
    my dislexia cant work out abreviations :)

what is GTAV ,,,,
    my dislexia cant work out abreviations :)

Grand theft auto 5

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement