Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advice on Marketing/Digital Marketing Masters in Cork

Options
  • 15-05-2020 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My undergraduate degree is in Arts-Music which obviously doesn't have great career prospects. In the last couple of years I've developed a strong interest in marketing and gave decided to pursue it. I am currently working part-time as a Digital Marketing Assistant and I am on a CE Scheme as a Communications Assistant.

I've been looking at doing three course, the MSc in Management and Marketing in UCC, the MSc in Digital Marketing in CIT and the MSc in Marketing Practice in CIT.

Digital Marketing interests me the most, and that course would suit me best as there is a part time option. However, I want to give myself the best career prospects I can, and I'm concerned that limiting myself to Digital Marketing would lower employment opportunities.

Does anyone have any insights?

Advertisement