Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How old are the elves?

2»

Comments

36-40
    Hello Everyone, this is my first official post on Boards! Hope ye don't mind if I join the conversation, I'm 31. I've been a lurker around here for a while (creepy!). Fun Christmas fact about me, I used to be an elf in a Santa's grotto back in my college days. I loved it, loved it again when I found the Elf slippers in Penneys last year (they jingle!), brought me right back to the fun I had working there. So, anyway, hi!! (^^)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭✭DvB

50-59
    Eskie wrote: »
    Hello Everyone, this is my first official post on Boards! Hope ye don't mind if I join the conversation, I'm 31. I've been a lurker around here for a while (creepy!). Fun Christmas fact about me, I used to be an elf in a Santa's grotto back in my college days. I loved it, loved it again when I found the Elf slippers in Penneys last year (they jingle!), brought me right back to the fun I had working there. So, anyway, hi!! (^^)

Welcome to the forum!! Be sure to stick around, it's a very friendly place!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

36-40
    31 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

36-40
    35 - but only just, it was my birthday last month! Can't believe it's been 5 years since my 30th! :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

40-49
    Eskie wrote: »

Welcome Eskie. It’s always great to have another Elf in here :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

40-49
    Welcome aboard, Eskie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

50-59
    Yes, welcome Eskie, I think you'll find us a pretty nice bunch in here :)

Advertisement