Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Poochie05

smurfjed wrote: »
    Was all set to watch my first movie in this country following a 30 year ban, tickets purchased for Avengers Endgame, had to get them for the 8am show in order to get the seats that I wanted, (Imax). Missus had such a hangover from last night that she refused to get out of bed :):)

Bad part is that we were going to a family show, so I couldn't go without her or with a mate.

Boo hoo...

You could have brought the dog? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Way past me bedtime, night all......off to duvet land (feeling a bit deflated.)

Have a good Sunday peoples.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

Now going for a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side at home

I want ALL the sweets!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, coffee and a new book

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭thomil

On the balcony, typing away. Belated good morning everyone :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside watching Leige Bastogne Liege, unfortunately former winner Ireland's Dan Martin has abandoned.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting outside with a big ass mug of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Alayna Faithful Switchboard

Watching the London Marathon. Those 'fun runners' are an inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

You could have brought the dog?

He is a male dog :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    He is a male dog :):)

Gawd! Does this mean that if you were found together at a 'family show' you could both end up being Stoned ( and not in a good way ) ?

I'm out of the bed, still have a streaming cold

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roadtripping around the place :)

Nice and sunny for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chillling watching the City match through my fingers.

Half Marathon done this morning, so legs a bit tired here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my sofa cursing Burnley.

Cheering myself up with a vodka, soda water and summer fruits cordial.

Just had natural yoghurt with a but of lemon curd added. It was delicious. Thank me when you try it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Lusk Sevices SB (#1)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home by the fire, went for a couple of pints in the local earlier and had a nice win in the horses, relaxing now for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

High stool after the grocery shop. Nice pints. Takeaway tonight.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    High stool after the grocery shop. Nice pints. Takeaway tonight.

Chinese or Indian, I stocked up in the supermarket deli earlier before I went out so loads of treats in the fridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Cooking a 28 day matured rib roast for the past 2 hours, seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme and tomatoes.. carrots mushrooms and potatoes.. making my own jús (alright.. gravy!) ...and currently drinking a nice pinot noir

Life is good bitches, life is good ;)

Enjoy your Sunday eve all

GoneHome wrote: »
    Chinese or Indian, I stocked up in the supermarket deli earlier before I went out so loads of treats in the fridge

Loads of treats in the fridge for later in the week too! Tonight, its gonna be a Chinese. Home now and suppin on Frank's lager. The ladies made themselves something earlier. So just me for the takeaway. But I'm sure their supper will be designed by me as usual. Lots to choose from though.:D

• Advertisement

Having the post-pub bottle of beer from the fridge, no work tomorrow so all is good

Having the post-pub bottle of beer from the fridge, no work tomorrow so all is good

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In , fire lit , kettle on .
    For once I done sfa today , went out for lunch with son , a few good laughs , a good day :)

Enjoy your evening folks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just about to head to work.. Bringing half an easter egg. :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In , fire lit , kettle on .
    For once I done sfa today , went out for lunch with son , a few good laughs , a good day :)

Enjoy your evening folks :)

Nearly into May and we still have the need for evening heat. Sick of it! Glad you did SFA today Mam. Lunch and laughs are always good. I paying the price now for hot chocolate and laughs at all hours this morning.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Last night didn't happen, despite my best effort to get there. It's my birthday dinner and I'll miss it if I want to ?

I meant to apply lots of rose oil because it's not strong but I picked up the rosemary by mistake and smelled like a very enthusiastic stoner until I had a chance to shower. Anyone ever notice the similarity between rosemary and hash smoke ? :D

Good thing it's my oldest, and very patient, friends .

Sick animal is coming back to the land of the living .

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nearly into May and we still have the need for evening heat. Sick of it! Glad you did SFA today Mam. Lunch and laughs are always good. I paying the price now for hot chocolate and laughs at all hours this morning.:D

I'm a creature of habit G , the fire gets lit whether I'm cold or not , plus it heats the water !

Can't beat late night chats and laughs , and with hot chocolate to boot ? Brilliant !!

Enjoy the takeaway , you deserve it :)

I'm a creature of habit

Same as that Mam, we got a wedding invite during the week for July, the first thing both of us said was "how do we get out of this", so we're going to be away on holidays "sorry we won't make it to the wedding" :P

Same as that Mam, we got a wedding invite during the week for July, the first thing both of us said was "how do we get out of this", so we're going to be away on holidays "sorry we won't make it to the wedding" :P

Lol , love it :D

It's funny how we try to think of the equivalent of a - Get Out Of Jail Free card , when these things pop up !

• Advertisement

Lol , love it :D

It's funny how we try to think of the equivalent of a - Get Out Of Jail Free card , when these things pop up !

That's exactly it, we're in our 40s now and f$$k it we just do our own thing, no point thinking you have to conform to these rules, live your own life :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement