Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

saving a white top turned grey

Options
  • 04-01-2017 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

My SO did some washing while I was away for 3 days and he put a top of mine which was white in the wash with some darker clothes and it turned a blue-grey colour. Washed it on its own with a sachet of Punch ultra whitener but it's still dingy looking. Should I use another sachet or try vanish or have you any other suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There should be a Colour Run Remover that you can get, I saved more than one white item of clothing with that. I can't remember the brand, so I don't know if it was Punch, Dylon, or Dr. Beckmann, there's probably one available in each brand. They do work wonders, you can see the colour disappearing under your eyes, and it doesn't contain bleach.

This is one of them, anyway.

What's an SO out of curiousity? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

What's an SO out of curiousity? :confused:

A significant other
    It's what people call their boyfriends

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Workcrush

ry5yhty

Advertisement