Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Homework, Projects, Surveys & Degree-Related Research

• 03-03-2017 2:20am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Students welcome. Post homework and project questions. Work through problems towards solutions. Come back several times and discuss. Don't just ask for final answers in original post, and leave to never return. Also collect data for student degree-related research (surveys, interviews, etc.). Discuss methodologies, including measurements, data coding, analysis, results, and conclusions. Defend and discuss your reasoning. This is for student learning, not business or marketing purposes (latter should contact hello@boards.ie). Thanks Fathom for the content.

If you have comments or questions regarding this, please post them here. Thanks, Black Swan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dele

Hello, I was referred here by a forum moderator. I am working on my research and I was hoping if I could get some advice that may help improve my work.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dele wrote: »
    Hello, I was referred here by a forum moderator. I am working on my research and I was hoping if I could get some advice that may help improve my work.
    Welcome Dele to our Researcher forum. Please open a new thread in our forum and discuss your research problem, etc., as they may not see it in this particular thread. If you have any questions about how to do this, you can post them either in your original post (new thread), or PM me at Black Swan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

We all know students. Contact them and encourage them to join boards and post here. Blast off with more OPs and posts.
    jaspers_rocket_icon-300x300.png

Advertisement