Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Going to Bed Late

• 22-09-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Does going to bed late have any effect on our bodies, but still getting 7 or 8 hours sleep? I'm talking around 2.30-3.00am bed time.
    The reason I ask is because I have very little stamina playing sports & I'm thinking it might have an effect on my energy levels. (I rarely eat junk food & I only drink milk or water)

I cant find much information on this question because most articles are about lack of sleep, but Iv red some people say that your body will get used to what time you go to bed at & others disagree.
    So I'm wondering what ye think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

i usually go to bed around 2 and then dont get up until 2 the next day. im fierce lazy, thats my only excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭dmc17

try going to bed early and getting up early if you can, i find i feel better during the day this way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 almedajohnson

4g92mit wrote: »
    Does going to bed late have any effect on our bodies, but still getting 7 or 8 hours sleep? I'm talking around 2.30-3.00am bed time.
    The reason I ask is because I have very little stamina playing sports & I'm thinking it might have an effect on my energy levels. (I rarely eat junk food & I only drink milk or water)

I cant find much information on this question because most articles are about lack of sleep, but Iv red some people say that your body will get used to what time you go to bed at & others disagree.
    So I'm wondering what ye think.

Yes having less or not enough sleep can make you sick. You should have sleep of at least 7-8 hours and it will be good for health if you sleep early and wake up early.

Advertisement