Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waking Early?

• 20-07-2015 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

This is a rather frustrating problem and am wondering what I could do to solve the problem.

Basically I am an early riser, when I say early its before 6am each morning I wake. Usually 5.30. Its even more frustrating when you are off on holidays like I was this past week, each morning I was up before 6am for no reason.

When I wake that's it, there is no going back to sleep. I do not even feel tired when I wake. Because I wake so early I get tired around 8pm at night, I'm usually in bed between 9-10pm, and I fall fast asleep. Now you might say like my wife does go to bed later if you don't want to wake at silly o'clock. Saturday night I was out and it was 2.30 am I was getting to bed, up yesterday morning again at 5.30am

It was the same story all week on holidays late nights but still waking at 5.30am. So I am back to work today and it was a bit of a struggle getting up. The problem seems worse at weekends or when I am off. I wake up full of energy ready for action, during the week for work its more difficult.

So at weekends or holidays when 90% of people get to much sleep I am the opposite and get even less as you've got the late nights and I wake earlier.

Anyone else had this issue?

Advertisement