Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electro/Dirty house

Options
  • 21-12-2020 8:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

One of those old school tracks that's withstood the test of time was, "Exceeder" by Mason.

Was listening a few days ago and it kind of got me thinking that style of electro or house or, not exactly sure what genre it is but, you kind of get the occasional track that's popular, and then alot which mostly sucks.

That track was popular forever, and then that artist never had another successful release really.

One hit wonder, I guess.

I've no idea who produced this but it seems to fit the electro/dirty house genre.

Thing is, if I looked at a dirty house playlist, most of it would be noisy and not nightclub conducive at all.

Tracks like the above and "Exceeder", they really are - they work in that environment.

Comments

Advertisement