Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing in the UK & £9000 Fees a year

• 22-11-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just moved to study pre nursing after doing a year of a level 7 course, would it be better for me to study in the uk or NI to avoid the tuition costs if i get a place lets say in ireland eg UCC?
    Or will i still be demanded to pay the fees? I still have outstanding semester 2 fees which i owe to the course which i dropped out around €1500 in my first course after dropping out of the full year one.

I'm having a look at universites in england and the fees seems ridiculous £9k a year, i know you can take a loan but i don't want it to be hanging off me for years to come, by any chance is there any grants out there that can reduce the required fee of £9? I actually wasn't eligible for the SUSI grant and i appealed too so the chances of me getting a grant in england will be slim to none?

Thanks a lot

Advertisement