Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revive active

• 01-01-2021 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Just hit the 50 and find myself a little sluggish I am about a stone over weight which according to my GP, she said don't need to loose it as I have a large frame. I am usually up early and out door at 6.30 am and can be busy enough at work.I was thinking of giving revive active a try, anyone on them and do they find them any good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

popa smurf wrote: »
    Just hit the 50 and find myself a little sluggish I am about a stone over weight which according to my GP, she said don't need to loose it as I have a large frame. I am usually up early and out door at 6.30 am and can be busy enough at work.I was thinking of giving revive active a try, anyone on them and do they find them any good.

Yeah I have and strongly recommend this product, I was feeling the same way a couple of months ago and these make some difference, they are expensive enough but a month or 2 on this and you won't know yourself. In fact you will feel the effects after 2/3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

pm. wrote: »
    Yeah I have and strongly recommend this product, I was feeling the same way a couple of months ago and these make some difference, they are expensive enough but a month or 2 on this and you won't know yourself. In fact you will feel the effects after 2/3 days

I had never heard of it and gave a quick google. I am underweight if any thing but do get bouts of fatigue. Is it good for that ? Yes it is expensive. You would reccomend it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Before you do that if you are tired get blood tests done check your iron levels, I was a train crash afew years ago, turns out I has to much iron in my blood it's genetic and that was making me tired all the time. On top of that I've probably got low thyroid too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Before you do that if you are tired get blood tests done check your iron levels, I was a train crash afew years ago, turns out I has to much iron in my blood it's genetic and that was making me tired all the time. On top of that I've probably got low thyroid too.

Maybe, but I have MS , and hence a bit of fatigue sometimes. If I thought it was a good help with that I'd try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

My partner was on revive active when it just came out. She noticed no effects but did notice when she stopped taking it after 2 months she was fatigued and got badly sick a number of times afterwards.
    Maybe just coincidence but she was never sick before taking this stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement