Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rogerstown Estuary - Bass spinning

• 08-12-2020 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey All,

Would anyone have any tips or advice for fishing Rogerstown Estuary please? I was down there today 2 hours after low and blanked on the Portrane side where the estuary begins to bend.

I picked up some Samson lures (Enticer & Fat Minnow) in Swords Angling Centre and a few other bits beforehand and must say, the Samson lures cut through the wind!!

Any advice/tips would be brilliant.

Thanks all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

Huza91 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Would anyone have any tips or advice for fishing Rogerstown Estuary please? I was down there today 2 hours after low and blanked on the Portrane side where the estuary begins to bend.

I picked up some Samson lures (Enticer & Fat Minnow) in Swords Angling Centre and a few other bits beforehand and must say, the Samson lures cut through the wind!!

Any advice/tips would be brilliant.

Thanks all!!

I am no expert but is it not very late in the year for bass on the East coast??

Advertisement