Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2010 Newbridge christmas decoration

• 12-11-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, i need the 2010 limited decoration from newbridge i have all the other years but need the 2010 one its huge part of a present for my mother it has to be the decoration with the year 2010 wrote on it... am willing to pay ...
    please some one help me out :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Put a "wanted" ad on www.adverts.ie and post a link to it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ggav

Hi Bommer,
    Any luck with the decoration? - looking for one myself too!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Gickyk

If I find one I'll let you know have contacted newbridge but to no avail !

Guy's I got one I contacted Newbridge directly on there website and asked nicely would they have one the code for this decoration is SC 2010. Cost €20. Best of Luck !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bommer

Hi Gickyk,
    How did you manage to get this, i have been in contact for months with newbridge but they said no they are not available anymore :(

bommer wrote: »
    Hi Gickyk,
    How did you manage to get this, i have been in contact for months with newbridge but they said no they are not available anymore :(

I just emailed the info address found on their website.... Maybe it was good luck on my behalf, best of luck with search !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 taragarvey

I have the 2010 decoration. How much are you willing to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

taragarvey wrote: »

Will give you €5000

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

taragarvey wrote: »

Zombie thread - OP was looking for decoration years ago and hasn't been on Boards since 2014! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement