Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Didn't complete dissertation final year 2014

• 30-11-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I wondering if anyone has any idea who I should contact to get help on my current situation. Back in 2014 I dropped out from college from an Arts degree final year, I didn't finish my dissertation but passed all my exams. I was wondering if it would be possible to do my dissertation pay the fees and get the degree, as I would like to potentially go back to college in the future. I'm not sure who to contact. I can't even login to the system to pay fees. I'm not sure who to contact first.
    Any help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,381 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hello,
    I wondering if anyone has any idea who I should contact to get help on my current situation. Back in 2014 I dropped out from college from an Arts degree final year, I didn't finish my dissertation but passed all my exams. I was wondering if it would be possible to do my dissertation pay the fees and get the degree, as I would like to potentially go back to college in the future. I'm not sure who to contact. I can't even login to the system to pay fees. I'm not sure who to contact first.
    Any help appreciated, thanks.

Someone in NUIG would be a good start.
    http://www.nuigalway.ie/student-life/student-support/

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭39steps

Contact the Dean of the College of Arts: cathal.odonoghue@nuigalway.ie and Registry Help Desk: sid@nuigalway.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ezrahidaya

You have to complete it no matter what.

Advertisement