Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mike tyson v roy jones jr sat 28th nov free to air

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

love to see the joke jake paul fight mcgregor and embarrass mcgregor,that would be priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,549 ✭✭✭✭walshb

ebbsy wrote: »
    Thank god somebody talking the truth.

It was an embarrassing disgrace.

Yes..

I don’t know..

Where people impressed because neither man was falling over themselves and staggering around like drunks throughout?

It was scrappy, boring, lacking any real intensity..

An expected spectacle from two washed up old men..

bassy wrote: »
    love to see the joke jake paul fight mcgregor and embarrass mcgregor,that would be priceless.

You'd have a better chance of Mcgregor fighting Canelo and Pacquiao at the same time and knocking out both in the first round.

You'd have a better chance of Mcgregor fighting Canelo and Pacquiao at the same time and knocking out both in the first round.

the dub knacker do anything for a big pay day.................................
    he,s only coming back to ufc cause khabib is retired ;)

sure ya kno this punk is a kid im the greatest knacker ever he can lick my sh1ite i rule the world of knobs.................................... ya hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Advertisement

you should,nt ever mention mcknacker or is it mctapper in the same sentence as canelo and pacquia

Wow....

are ya from dublinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the dub knacker do anything for a big pay day.................................
    he,s only coming back to ufc cause khabib is retired ;)
    sure ya kno this punk is a kid im the greatest knacker ever he can lick my sh1ite i rule the world of knobs.................................... ya hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    you should,nt ever mention mcknacker or is it mctapper in the same sentence as canelo and pacquia

Wow I don't even know what to say except sort yourself out because I'm embarrassed for you...

Wow I don't even know what to say except sort yourself out because I'm embarrassed for you...

take it easy on the cans,you do know mcknacker is a modern business day circus,sponsored by fossetts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

It's more than cans this lad is on

• Advertisement

It's more than cans this lad is on

mcknackers coke :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

mcknackers coke :D:D

You might want to ease up on that stuff

are ya from dublinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't you have school in the morning?

paddyg91 wrote: »
    Don't you have school in the morning?

keep beliving in the hype...................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You might want to ease up on that stuff

another mcClown tapper out circus fan lmfao

• Registered Users Posts: 1 8blade

Whatever about Tyson jones, the Robinson v jake Paul thing was embarrassing. And not because of paul either. Robinson looked like bambi on ice and could have got badly hurt and probably did. You can't just train for a couple of months and then box, anyone. If I went down to a gym today, I'm sure they wouldn't let me bang without headgear for quite some time.
    Anyway, as a boxing spectacle it was a circus, although the two real fights on the card were very good.
    As a bit of entertainment on a Saturday night it gave me a few laughs and nowadays, I'll take that.

I think it showed that athleticism alone can't get you through a boxing match, even against a complete novice like Paul. Robinson was a professional athlete but that didn't stand to him at all

Advertisement