Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Cup of Darts 2020 - Nov 6 - 8

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I actually really enjoyed the tournament, yesterday in particular had some good games. Despite what some people think, it clearly means a lot to the players.

Delighted for Wales, they were deserving winners.

Some people seem to think the players try less when a tournament isn't ranked or something.

Didn't watch much of this, Wales we're always going to win it fairly easily. Price is going to win the slam or world's I feel. He's just ahead of everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

US2 wrote: »
    Some people seem to think the players try less when a tournament isn't ranked or something.

Didn't watch much of this, Wales we're always going to win it fairly easily. Price is going to win the slam or world's I feel. He's just ahead of everyone else.

Don’t think we’re a shoe in to win it, the short format can cause upsets.

Happy they win it though

TbL

Advertisement