Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2020: Round 13: Emilia Romagma GP.

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

FB-IMG-1604251139926.jpg

Look at that face :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭Joeface

Cool_CM wrote: »
    FB-IMG-1604251139926.jpg

Look at that face :pac:

Yeah just checking off boxes before he retires at the end of season .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭lolie

So that explains where Bottas's pace went.
    Suprised they didnt notice it during the race or during the pitstops.
    The fastest a Ferrari has went all year.
    https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1322894826644426753

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

TheFarrier wrote: »
    Could be a good thing.

Could go terribly arseways too, but I reckon it could make for some good racing

Was just thinking that too. Not that Max needs anyone to push him but it would keep him on his feet and not let him get complacent.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Montreal screwjob performed on checo by racing point.

Who decided that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Hijpo

This is it wrote: »
    He gave it to Lewis...

Lewis asked for the shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Cracking track, but awful for racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭This is it

Hijpo wrote: »
    Lewis asked for the shoe

Fair enough, didn't see that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Joeface wrote: »
    Now they are looking at an outside driver , Perez on pace would be the best option I think, but I have seen him put his team mate into he wall . (Ocon). He is not going to sit back in a potential race winning car to satisfy Redbulls need to make max a world champion. I don't think he is better than max but cannot see him yeilding so easily.

I would go with Perez myself if I were Horner, he is a better option than the Hulk imho. Albon is definitely gone unless he really does something special in the next few races, dropping it all on his own after the SC, and ending up last was just about the worst thing he could have done this week.

If Perez doesn't get the Red Bull seat, he may be without a drive next year which would be sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

If you were to ask yourself who is more of a team player, and someone more likely to support Max, it would be Hulk rather than Perez.

This is the most interesting seat for next year left unanswered.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

• Registered Users Posts: 13,694 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

lolie wrote: »
    So that explains where Bottas's pace went.
    Suprised they didnt notice it during the race or during the pitstops.
    The fastest a Ferrari has went all year.
    https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1322894826644426753

They did notice it, they knew something was up from the telemetry. They also saw it during his pitstop but they decided against trying to remove it as it would have compromised the race given the time they thought it would take to remove it.
    They told Bottas this and told him where it came from, he knew when himself anyways as he made a choice to drive straight over it rather than risk a puncture either side.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

astrofluff wrote: »
    If you were to ask yourself who is more of a team player, and someone more likely to support Max, it would be Hulk rather than Perez.

This is the most interesting seat for next year left unanswered.

Perez bringing $20m a year from Carlos Slim and Telmex might sway/help get him the seat. I think Perez might be more likely to have contact with Max a few times a season But he is more likely to screw up the Mercs strategy too. Hulkenburg has a whiff of nice guy Bottas about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭Harika

Based on the "if Perez gets the seat he might hit Max" theory. Red Bull should hire anyone who could hit Max and lock them away in a basement.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    Perez bringing $20m a year from Carlos Slim and Telmex might sway/help get him the seat. I think Perez might be more likely to have contact with Max a few times a season But he is more likely to screw up the Mercs strategy too. Hulkenburg has a whiff of nice guy Bottas about him.

Which is why it would make more sense for him to partner Max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭Joeface

I actually forgot about this ,Ferrari may not be "Sabotaging" Vettel , they just don't care .

He asked after he hit with KMag if there was damage on "The out board Front Wing" and the reply he got was "No From Television and Data looks Fine" ...the size of the piece left in Bottas car ... HA HA .

good drive from him with that much missing , right up till the 13s pit stop .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Joeface wrote: »
    I actually forgot about this ,Ferrari may not be "Sabotaging" Vettel , they just don't care .

He asked after he hit with KMag if there was damage on "The out board Front Wing" and the reply he got was "No From Television and Data looks Fine" ...the size of the piece left in Bottas car ... HA HA .

good drive from him with that much missing , right up till the 13s pit stop .

thats crazy. we often hear the comentators talking about how small damage can have a big impact. that piece is huge, how could they not know.
    its more likely that they didnt care

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Perez is a funny one for me. He has the talent sure, and it would be by all accounts a shame if he was without a drive next year over some of the others.

...but i find myself not caring really about him. I dont know what it is, I cant put my finger on it, but he is very meh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Tzardine wrote: »
    Perez is a funny one for me. He has the talent sure, and it would be by all accounts a shame if he was without a drive next year over some of the others.

...but i find myself not caring really about him. I dont know what it is, I cant put my finger on it, but he is very meh ?

He is the mexican Tom Cruise and F1 wouldnt be the same without him.

Advertisement