Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thursday night (22nd Oct 2020) chit chat

• 22-10-2020 10:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭

Since we've entered lockdown 2.0, I decided to start a thread.

Bit of a chinwag if you will. Bit of a positive spin considering some of the threads are the dreaded Covid chats and personally it would be nice to chat about something different to take away the darkness of the current situation

I finished work today for the next 6 weeks (could potentially be further but hopefully not) I finished work and as soon as I got home, the boredum kicked in. No one was home as partner was in work. Even the dog was bored and she was brought on a long walk (within 5km distance of course)

I scrubbed the apartment from top to bottom, wash on and hung. Apartment smells like fresh cotton Febreeze and I'm showered and I'm sat here woundering what in jaysis name will I do for the next 6 weeks. I could end up cleaning everyday, throwing on dinners and have a day of watching Halloween and Christmas films.

How are we all getting on? I hope everyone is keeping safe and looking after each other

Advertisement