Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Room/ Place to relax the mind..

• 28-01-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Thought I would give this a shot! I'm an extremely chilled, Friendly, relaxed, easy going guy, Into design/ art therapy, who is looking for a spacious, double room in Galway, around 250-350 to relax for a while. My plan is to just work basically on some personal projects in creative media and therapy, so a quiet/ relaxed place, with space to create art related ''stuff'' would be ideal, The accommodation situation is crazy at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated along with a thousand thanks yous!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Are you lookin gotta for a studio to work in, or do you want to live there too?

Oh. And listing ‘ireland’ as a location doesn’t help narrowing down the options. Half a gaff in Leitrim v a timeshare in a garden shed in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ancient

endacl wrote: »
    Are you lookin gotta for a studio to work in, or do you want to live there too?

Bedroom to live and also work in, mostly computer media based things, Thanks for the Location awareness*

Advertisement