Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 free tracks from the 20BE album

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Thanks to everyone for coming out last night! the CD is now available online at www.failrecords.com or give us a shout on here for your copy.
    TShirts are available also.
    It will be instores in the next few days, i was supposed to put em in today but im far too ****in tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Very good tracks, better than the ep!
    I thought it strange unfit for consumption
    reviewed an old ep instead of the new album!
    Great band and best of luck with your album!

UFC reviewed our old one? this issue? weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

yea, "Issue 10 summer 2006 "and they reviewed "20 Bulls each - Make Your Stand (cd self released) " typed as is from the current issue bought less than a week ago,I have it hear in Black & White! Don,t you just love zines?

havent been in town to get the new one, wont be for a while either have gigs for the next week and all sorts. any chance of typing it out for me?

• Advertisement
Advertisement