Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gambling

• 24-11-2017 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I will have to give it up unluckiest bets ever
    Bet on Ireland v Denmark over 0.5 goals first game finished 0- 0 Replay 1-5 nothing on
    Then over 32 points 1 st half in England v france rugby league match 26 -6 unreal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

I've just put 800 euro on the number 1 seed in the ladies french open at odds of 1\10.

She's just lost the first set 6-0.

Awesome selection

• Registered Users Posts: 14,324 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I've just put 800 euro on the number 1 seed in the ladies french open at odds of 1\10.

She's just lost the first set 6-0.

Awesome selection

I'm sure some 'friends of hers' made a few quid off her losing the first set.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭hgfj

You've risked 800 to make 80? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

hgfj wrote: »

For that reason 1/10 odds are normally bankers to come in but then again the question will always be asked why Risk X to win little amount of Y

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

I like gambling too but I prefer to place bet online. I found info about <snip> with online slots and great bonuses for new players and decided to try my luck. It was my lucky day, I won £100 online. Awesome feelings.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

hgfj wrote:

It's the 10% rule.

My mate in the UK is a professional gambler and wins on average about 100k a year. He does need to risk 1-1.5 million doing it though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement