Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 7 - July 7th - "Whatdaya mean 5 months?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

GGs to all and GGs to Voa for running it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

First time to an Inferno/DOC and it was great craic, ggs to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Slightly miffed that I missed this, but it's nice to hear some new faces made a show to the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

ggs to all today.

thanks to voa, ajay, doom and team all who helped make the day,

@razer/vulcan, always glad when yas down, good **** guys. glad theres finally footage of me and u playing razer but i dodged vulcan for yet another tourney, wah-ha-ha

@Lar, beast mileena vs radien matches, cant wait to watch them back

@deathrider, glad ya could make it down again because of the date change

@slick, really nice to meet ya man, real gent. your cyrax can go and die though

@Kiki. thanks for that button man, will come in handy

@voa, thanks very much again for making mk grand finals 3/5. really appreciated it

@anyone who wasnt there, ya missed out guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Great craic as always with the MK boys. Really enjoyed having a jam on the commentary side of things again too. Till next time, lads- Rock n Roll!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

AE playlist is up.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF5603AFBA6C74412

Feel free to spread around teh intarwebnetz as much as you like.

Moving onto Marbel now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

AE playlist is up.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF5603AFBA6C74412

Feel free to spread around teh intarwebnetz as much as you like.

Moving onto Marbel now.

No rest for the wicked, sir. And on Evo weekend too. Fair play for getting them uploaded so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

I lolled pretty hard at the random pipe flashing on screen. Shame it didn't show while we were commentating.

Also, der be some MK9 videos being uploaded with "UMvC3" titles. Just saiyan

Lythero wrote: »
    I lolled pretty hard at the random pipe flashing on screen. Shame it didn't show while we were commentating.

Also, der be some MK9 videos being uploaded with "UMvC3" titles. Just saiyan

Yeah, youtube's new autotitling thing isn't working properly. It won't let me change it.

Youtube do one good thing in the last year or so and they don't even make it work right.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Anyone accidentally take a pair of white ipod earphones at this? Left mine on main setup before a match. Would like em back plssss

edit - Its been sorted