Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Chemical Romance Gigs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,752 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Joffrey wrote: »
    anyone ever used gigsberg? who would you trust as a secondary seller?

wait it out and keep checking places like Toutless and TM for face value tickets

no point in paying over the odds for a outdoor show, tickets will appear

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Joffrey

PTH2009 wrote: »
    wait it out and keep checking places like Toutless and TM for face value tickets

no point in paying over the odds for a outdoor show, tickets will appear

Ah I'm willing to pay more as long as I know it's secure

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

One of the Bonn announcements I read claimed there would be only 6 European gigs but I'm not sure how true that is and if MK counts as one or three.

Think I'll be going for Bonn if I can get tickets Will make a weekend out of it to make it up to my, very-much-not-a-fan, fiancé coming with me

Got Bonn tickets. Will be an excellent post exams trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Joffrey wrote: »
    Ah I'm willing to pay more as long as I know it's secure
    Its five months away. Guaranteed to get a ticket second hand on toutless or other ticket sites for face value.

Gigsberg are asking for €120 for a €75 ticket. Rip off IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,106 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Clutch just put up an event on FB of the kilmainham gig. Bizarre support, even if theyd blow the place away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Mushy wrote: »
    Clutch just put up an event on FB of the kilmainham gig. Bizarre support, even if theyd blow the place away

Get back on the Leeds thread ;-)

changed to Tuesday 22nd June 2021 same venue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Diagonalley

PTH2009 wrote: »
    changed to Tuesday 22nd June 2021 same venue :D

I am so glad it wasn’t cancelled. That is excellent news 🎶

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Diagonalley

Mr.S wrote: »
    Thank god we don't need to go through buying tickets again!

My sentiments exactly ! The same as most, I went through the stress of getting MK tickets only to have to do it all again a week later after they announced Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Such a relief that there's no mad scramble for tickets again. I'm okay with waiting an extra year, honestly

• Advertisement

I'm praying the pubs will be open on the exact day that the concert was suppose to take place this year .Few pints and MCR YouTube marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

What's the story with refunds? Can't see anything online.

**** this virus

should be the weekend the show now :mad::mad::(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Got a couple of tickets spare due to the date change and forgetting to refund them! Where's good to try and shift them?

Got a couple of tickets spare due to the date change and forgetting to refund them! Where's good to try and shift them?

try https://www.toutless.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

You can still get a refund ,there is no time limit.

We have just been advised that My Chemical Romance due to take place at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham Dublin on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 (previously 23rd June 2020) has been rescheduled again due to COVID-19.

Take note...
    This event will now take place in the same venue on Tuesday 24th of May 2022.

All tickets remain valid for the rescheduled date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

Delighted this is rescheduled. Was concerned that the UK leg might be able to go ahead and they'd just forget about Ireland.

still no word on the openers for the UK/Ireland leg. Out of the list of US support acts I'd take 'Taking Back Sunday'

• Advertisement

I'm guessing we're getting a weak support lineup

If its anything major it would of been announced by now

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

I have been wondering myself who are they going to get to support them in Dublin ?

like Irish acts we have Notting that could support them so who knows

Placebo would of been great but don't think Irish promoters would pay for them as support act esp with them playing in the 3Arena later in the year

Its pretty weird that on MCRs website, they don't have the 24th May Dublin date listed. Concert only a month away today

Few dates on the tour been moved around and for some reason the 24th May show is still not up on there official website. Only 20 days away and true to say its been a long time coming

Support announced for Dublin, never heard of any of the 2. Bloody UK getting Placebo for a few dates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Placebo are supporting on the 40k capacity shows in Milton Keynes. You’d hardly expect similar support for a 15k capacity show in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Starcrawler will be a fantastic warm up band and Gayle had one of the biggest singles of last year, if you haven't heard of them that's on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Not particularly delighted with the support, I'll give starcrawler a few listens see what they are like but won't bother with Gayle.

Dream would have been placebo but as said they are probably bigger than kilmainham, even funeral for a friend like Cardiff would have been brilliant.

Might try make it to mk for the placebo gig, leinster final and champions league final rules out Cardiff unfortunately.

Darn I would of loved to see 'Funeral For A Friend'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Placebo were never a realistic option for this, playing the point the end of the year that they'll struggle to fill.

Never understood writing a band off because you've never heard of them, should always take some curiosity first.

Starcrawler I'd check out if I were to go...

Advertisement