Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hollister sale + 20% off

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Feck it, emailed them to see if I could change it to Large, we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Mine was due yesterday but they can't find the address for some reason and UPS can't change it.

Looks like it's going back to Hollister.

I got the dispatch email 10 mins after my request to change the size, dammit! How much would P+P cost for a return of an average hoody?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

QikBax wrote: »
    Mine was due yesterday but they can't find the address for some reason and UPS can't change it.

ah, Ireland.
    good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Did you use Eircode on your address perchance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

Can somebody tell me is this delivered by post or by courier? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Can somebody tell me is this delivered by post or by courier? Thanks

10 posts up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭deep1

Mine had same issue, they only had name and dublin so UPS rang me and i gave address, was delivered yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Wynnie12

I missed the first attempted delivery this morning. Anyone know how many attempts UPS will make?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Basq wrote: »
    Did you use Eircode on your address perchance?

Nah. Left it out for the moment.
    deep1 wrote: »
    Mine had same issue, they only had name and dublin so UPS rang me and i gave address, was delivered yesterday.

I don't like giving out my phone number so they couldn't call. I emailed them but they said they couldn't change it.

Seems to be out for delivery again today so hopefully they figured it out.

EDIT: Just arrived now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Ordered on Tuesday but never received confirmation email. Paid using PayPal. Did everyone else get confirmation straightaway?

mine arrived in dublin yesterday but the tracking is steadfastly refusing to update so while I think it should arrive today, I don't actually know and am stuck loafing about the house like an eejit waiting

kathleen, yeah got a confirmatin email straight away

Aye, confirmed straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

strelok wrote: »
    mine arrived in dublin yesterday but the tracking is steadfastly refusing to update so while I think it should arrive today, I don't actually know and am stuck loafing about the house like an eejit waiting

It should tell you in the tracking of it's coming today .Mind says delivery by end of the day

shardylan wrote: »

It should tell you in the tracking of it's coming today .Mind says delivery by end of the day

ah, damnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iatethepies

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I got the dispatch email 10 mins after my request to change the size, dammit! How much would P+P cost for a return of an average hoody?

Received my XL Jacket yesterday and I thought the fit was great. Might say more about me than the sizing of the clothes though. I'm pretty sure there was a return postage sticker included in the packaging so might cost you nothing, can't confirm 100% as I threw everything out.

mine was delayed by one business day

my other ups order got turned around in belgium too so that's not coming here until the middle of next week

****ing hate bank holidays. I always end up having something ordered online and it gets delayed because 'some people' think they deserve a day off from working

• Registered Users Posts: 46 spott

Mine arrived today at my home address. UPS guy was fairly sound. I missed his call, called him back 20 minutes later and gave him directions and he went and dropped it back :) Won't get to see it until next weekend though

mine just arrived there. tracking didn't update at all, just got a call from the delivery man. sizes are accurate i'd say... maybe on the small side of accurate, but i'd say it's far more likely that all my other brands increased their sizes to make everyone feel better about growing in dignified stature.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,929 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

mine arrived yesterday. went for large size, all fit fine. large sometimes can be a bit big for me , but medium would have been too small. I got 2 light hoodies and the coat in the OP post. Have to say the coat is great value for the price (€27 less the 20% discount) Very happy all round . Thanks OP !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Anyone have a code that works? 35620 doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Got mine today, got the sizes perfect for once. Two t-shirts in L and a hoody in XL. Hoody is definitely on the small side and would be the equivalent to a L Superdry or whatever else

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Got mine today, got the sizes perfect for once. Two t-shirts in L and a hoody in XL. Hoody is definitely on the small side and would be the equivalent to a L Superdry or whatever else

When was your delivery scheduled for? My scheduled delivery date was the 3rd, but no sign yet...

The 4th or before I think it said. Did you get a dispatch email?

The 4th or before I think it said. Did you get a dispatch email?

I got a mail on the 27th confirming the items were spotted with expected delivery of the 3rd. With the bank holiday I presumed that would be today.

The order tracking has never updated on UPS website. I may get onto UPS tomorrow.

Mine was dispatched in the 29th, I'd definitely email Hollister or UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

Mine was never updated on ups either, got in touch with them yesterday and they just said they never picked up my order. Spoke to customer service in hollister after and they updated my order to be delivered on the 11th..

not the best , to say the least.

Murilloinf wrote: »
    Mine was never updated on ups either, got in touch with them yesterday and they just said they never picked up my order. Spoke to customer service in hollister after and they updated my order to be delivered on the 11th..

not the best , to say the least.

Got into Hollister via Twitter, same thing send to have happened me. They have said they are now shipping my order through next day delivery, not sure of expected date.

Two of the items I purchased are now out of stock to top it off. They say they have refunded me but it's not really good enough.

I'll see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I'm curious. I don't see any specific prices mentioned here. I was on holliers in the states and saw this thread but when I clicked the link in the OP it redirected to the US site. The same discount code worked but all the jeans were $25 on the american site. How does that compare to the .eu site?

Needless to say I stuck in an order and had it delivered to the hotel. Delighted with my haul :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

How long does delivery take? I placed my order a good week ago now

Advertisement