Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I found one of those 39c mint crisps from four years ago hidden away
    It says BB April 2012.
    Should I eat it or throw a party to celebrate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Can the 10 euro off a 50 euro shop vouchers from Dunnes be used in Tesco or is it just the vouchers you get in the booklets they send out to members?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Colemania wrote: »
    Can the 10 euro off a 50 euro shop vouchers from Dunnes be used in Tesco or is it just the vouchers you get in the booklets they send out to members?

You can use it in Tesco (though to be honest- you're probably better off using it in Dunnes).

You can use it in Tesco (though to be honest- you're probably better off using it in Dunnes).

The offers on in dunnes at the moment aren't great so was gonna try tesco and see how they fared if the vouchers worked there.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The offers on in dunnes at the moment aren't great so was gonna try tesco and see how they fared if the vouchers worked there.

Tesco won't (usually) give you another voucher in your receipt the way Dunnes will so if you have only the one Dunnes voucher you'll effectively lose a tenner if you use it in Tesco.

If however you have multiple Dunnes vouchers and wouldn't be doing the spend on your next shop in Dunnes to be able to use them all, then using the spare(s) in Tesco makes perfect sense.

Especially when you can use them on stuff in Tesco, like clothing, hardware and phone credit, that you can't use them in Dunnes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 An Bothar Leathan

12 cans of Bulmers is €15.97 in Cashel Co Tipperary

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Where do you get these 10 off vouchers?

Tinie wrote: »
    Where do you get these 10 off vouchers?

Spend 50 euro or more in dunnes and you get the voucher then

Tesco Maynooth

Clearance of all demo models of games consoles, other electronics, games, tvs books, cards, toys etc etc etc Essentially everything they sell thats not groceries- or clothes.

They have large cages of all of this stuff downstairs- on the way out to the carpark. Its being cleared in aid of Temple Street Hospital.

Just got a PS3 Model CECH-2003A (120Gb version) for €40 (with no cables) ditto an XBox 360 (also €40- with no cables).

It is like the jumble sale to end all jumble sales- and its in aid of a good cause (Temple Street Children's Hospital).

If you're in the Maynooth area- its definitely worth popping down- though it was a bit mad there. Don't blame me if all the good stuff is gone..........

Note- you need cash- its not a 'sale' its a clearance in aid of charity. No vouchers, no credit cards etc etc. There are plenty of staff and security there to make sure it all runs smoothly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Shellfish De La Mar Irish Scallop 220G reduced from €11 to €2.75 in my local.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

In Arklow:
    I know it's only May, but it won't be long until winter

349694.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

In Arklow:
    I know it's only May, but it won't be long until winter

You wouldn't buy it when it's winter, would you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Tesco 2200w steam iron 4.24 reduced from 17.6 and tesco value range iron 3.6...@ dunlaoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mudxfxa

Tesco Maynooth

Clearance of all demo models of games consoles, other electronics, games, tvs books, cards, toys etc etc etc Essentially everything they sell thats not groceries- or clothes.

They have large cages of all of this stuff downstairs- on the way out to the carpark. Its being cleared in aid of Temple Street Hospital.

Just got a PS3 Model CECH-2003A (120Gb version) for €40 (with no cables) ditto an XBox 360 (also €40- with no cables).

It is like the jumble sale to end all jumble sales- and its in aid of a good cause (Temple Street Children's Hospital).

If you're in the Maynooth area- its definitely worth popping down- though it was a bit mad there. Don't blame me if all the good stuff is gone..........

Note- you need cash- its not a 'sale' its a clearance in aid of charity. No vouchers, no credit cards etc etc. There are plenty of staff and security there to make sure it all runs smoothly.

Is the sale still on?

mudxfxa wrote: »
    Is the sale still on?

I have no idea- I haven't been there since Friday- but they had half the downstairs passage full of cages stacked high with trays of various things- so its entirely possible that it may be....... The volume of stuff they had there was remarkable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I have no idea- I haven't been there since Friday- but they had half the downstairs passage full of cages stacked high with trays of various things- so its entirely possible that it may be....... The volume of stuff they had there was remarkable.

Which set of doors was this? I was there yesterday and there was nothing in the set with the lifts; but didn't go anywhere near the set with the pharmacy.

L1011 wrote: »
    Which set of doors was this? I was there yesterday and there was nothing in the set with the lifts; but didn't go anywhere near the set with the pharmacy.

The entire passageway from the pharmacy at one end- to the lifts at the other. Cages full of stuff. All manner of items- other than food and groceries.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The entire passageway from the pharmacy at one end- to the lifts at the other. Cages full of stuff. All manner of items- other than food and groceries.

There was nothing visible from the other end so I'd say its gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

From tomorrow
    18 cans of 7 up free/ regular
    Club orange and Pepsi Max for 5 euro

18 Coke , diet coke and coke zero for 6 euro

2L 7 up 3 for 3 euro

The 25% off 6 bottles of wine is on again from tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Tesco Ballincollig

4 pack Guinness, €3.31
    In the clearance section
    best before 1/6/15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

CH3OH wrote: »
    From tomorrow

2L 7 up 3 for 3 euro

Was on Tesco earlier and they have all the 18 packs stacked up, except today they are marked €11.49 :eek:, DONT BUY THEM TODAY !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Not sure if it was posted but levi root xtra hot Caribbean sauce is 50c for a decent jar, also few others sauces reduced.

Not sure if it was posted but levi root xtra hot Caribbean sauce is 50c for a decent jar, also few others sauces reduced.

Tesco Finest Tartar - 75c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭pigtail33

6 pack mini Magnums half price @ €1.24.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

pigtail33 wrote: »
    6 pack mini Magnums half price @ €1.24.

omg so going to tescos tomorrow.... They never have the mini magnums reduced. Nice one Pigtail

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sony SRSX2 Bluetooth speaker (red) reduced from €100 to €30.

b151c0a232a636e9dc75bc381a0c877c?fmt=png-alpha&wid=330

Vivitar DVR783HD Camera €10,with car kit €20.

2493653_R_Z001A_UC1547040?$TMB$&wid=312&hei=312

Tesco Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Lidl vouchers that can be used in Tesco back in Sunday Indo and World next Sunday 31st May. 10€ off 50€ spend

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Pocaide

CH3OH wrote: »
    From tomorrow

2L 7 up 3 for 3 euro

Can't see the 25% of 6 bottles of wine advertised on their site or anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

11230726_10152919357605878_6036010628631667368_n.jpg?oh=292123414ce51fad1004532670ed53c7&oe=55C1D3B5

Valid 27th to 1st june

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

zerks wrote: »
    Sony SRSX2 Bluetooth speaker (red) reduced from €100 to €30.

b151c0a232a636e9dc75bc381a0c877c?fmt=png-alpha&wid=330

Vivitar DVR783HD Camera €10,with car kit €20.

2493653_R_Z001A_UC1547040?$TMB$&wid=312&hei=312

Tesco Wexford.

Does anybody sow any of this in Tesco Naas ? Thanks for any info:-) im mean camera

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement