Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dishwasher stopping before finishing.

• 27-01-2021 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone have any idea why my whirlpool 6th sence dishwasher is stopping ever time with 15 mins left on the timer and make a noise likes its draining the water, that noise goes on for hours during the night until I turn it off in the morning, plugging it out of the wall clears it for my new wash but it happens again and again, any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Sounds as though you have a leak or there is water lodged in the base of the machine, with the ware removed tilt it well to one side and see if water spills from under it, if that cures it for a while and the problem reoccurs it has a leak that is activating the aqua sensor

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

Try cleaning the filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jamie.066

Garlinge wrote: »
    Try cleaning the filter.

Have done that but thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lavish

Check the leakage of the dishwasher or clean the filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭brophs

We had a similar issue on a Bosch dishwasher and the reed sensor was the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Lavish

there is an other similar thread where the people has explained the topic thoroughly, you guys can visit there for more details.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689504

Advertisement