Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Conor Mcgregor arrested again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Scum will be scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

What do you expect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I wonder if he was, eh, and I have to be careful here, full of energy and aggressive and had the sniffles.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Probably off his head on something. Can't stand the bloke but hardly 'strong armed robbery'..no idea what they define that as but seems like an over reaction. Fan was probably being a dick too. Still, hopefully they'll lock him up over there and we can stop hearing about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bit of a non story. He was probably after having a ‘very good night’ and got a bit aggressive leaving the club. Could happen to the best of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

shockedpikachu.jpeg

jesus

and he always seemed like such a decent fella

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

you think you're all news'd out with Brexit and shít, and then BOOM! that left hand lands square on the jaw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,711 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Apple fan boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is UFC still popular even? You wouldn’t hear much about it these days. It’s a bit like cryptocurrency. Seemed to reach a peak around 2017.

• Advertisement

The arrest comes almost a year after McGregor was arrested in New York, for attacking a bus carrying several UFC fighters – apparently targeting Nurmagomedov. He pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge and was sentenced to three days of anger management courses – which apparently didn‘t work – and five days of community service.

I wonder if they expected his anger management course to be of benefit to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭work

....Its going to end so well for him!...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Is UFC still popular even? You wouldn’t hear much about it these days. It’s a bit like cryptocurrency. Seemed to reach a peak around 2017.

It was around long before McGregor and will be long after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

but hardly 'strong armed robbery'..no idea what they define that as but seems like an over reaction.

Don't forget, it was in the US. Their legal system is as fecked up as ours is.

Just a shame the arresting officer didn't taze him. Now that would be a newsworthy story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

you think you're all news'd out with Brexit and shít, and then BOOM! that left hand lands square on the jaw

Did you need to tap out though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Wheety wrote: »
    I wonder if he was, eh, and I have to be careful here, full of energy and aggressive and had the sniffles.

He could be diabetic, people with that condition can get very cranky with just a little bit of sugar, never mind 10 tablespoons of the stuff.

Did you need to tap out though

Bravo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Hes gone a complete dickhead friends with his cousin even there sick of him, such a pity .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Probably off his head on something. Can't stand the bloke but hardly 'strong armed robbery'..no idea what they define that as but seems like an over reaction. Fan was probably being a dick too. Still, hopefully they'll lock him up over there and we can stop hearing about him.

Why does he have to be on something? Not the first time a celebrity/sports star has gotten a little overly pissed off with a fan sticking a phone in their faces.

Not defending him and certainly no fan, but if it had been someone else, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

There has never been a single recorded case of cocaine in Miami.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

America is full of snowflakes.

This is a non story, probably some idiot mouthing off and shoving a camera on his face, I’d do the same.

Went crying to the police because his phone got smashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Genuine question, does it matter if you get a conviction in a different continent?

Heard about the bad thing he did to a lady and his heavy friends didn't a;;ow it/

Does a conviction in America really mean anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Arrested twice in 12 months over in the auld US of A. Very interesting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I wonder what woman was on his arm this time

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Why does he have to be on something? Not the first time a celebrity/sports star has gotten a little overly pissed off with a fan sticking a phone in their faces.

A number of stories and photos have been circulating that feature him for quite some time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭baldbear

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    I wonder what woman was on his arm this time

His mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

He's kinna boring now, I wonder how quickly he ll get through his money

Not defending him and certainly no fan, but if it had been someone else, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Well, in this case, it is Conor McGregor who seems to often be aided by something medicinal in relation to stories which hit the headlines about his behaviour and sure he's from Crumlin, they're all on stuff there. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Good thing our Leo is heading stateside this week, he can bring him home with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,257 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What a waster

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement