Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

• 12-04-2013 2:51pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Continue yis'r moanin'.

A Thread for all your angry/whiney rants about whats wrong with the world or people in it. Don't be afraid to say anything C&H is always here to listen.

My argh: I miss the old argh. This one smells funny. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I wanted the 9999th post you bastard.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I wanted the 9999th post you bastard.

If you made a post on boards between 15:44 and 15:52 I could try and copy it over. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

New thread, arggrgggggrrrr.

I almost thought it was locked forever until I saw the last post. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My aaarrggghhh is that there not enough arghh-ing yet...MOAR!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Went to get the tyres changed on my car today. I thought I'd need two, turns out I need four, that was all grand until the noticed that some previous owner had put safety wheel nuts like these on the back wheels and there isn't the thing I need in the car to take them off so they couldn't get the tyres off. So they now need to order in other parts to try and get them off, then I need more new bolts for other wheels because they'd been put on wrong and fúcked up. Also there's something wrong with my handbreak.

So to sum up, fhdihfuhsirhe money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »

My argh: I miss the old argh. This one smells funny. :(

It smells fresh. we need new Car smell.

Looking for accommodation in Dublin is a nightmare! Arrrggghhh (Harrisburg = google corrections) not enough en-suites

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

This argh thread feels like it has the correct amount of r's.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Trying to sort accommodation for 5 girls is difficult. All the drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Second Friday in a row I've gotten really upset over something stupid.
    I hate having stupid girly emotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Stupid, broken sleep pattern has returned. Now I sleep from 11.30-ish to 3.30 or 4.00 in the morning, then I'm awake for an hour and a half or two, then back to sleep again until around 8.30AM. What the actual frick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Stupid, broken sleep pattern has returned. Now I sleep from 11.30-ish to 3.30 or 4.00 in the morning, then I'm awake for an hour and a half or two, then back to sleep again until around 8.30AM. What the actual frick.

Apparently people used to sleep like that all the time http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16964783

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'd love that! At the moment no matter what time I go to bed, I wake up at 9:30am.

Went to bed at 11pm last night, woke at 9:30 on the dot this morning.
    Went to bed at 2:30am on Wednesday, woke at 9:30 on Thursday.

Seriously, this having nothing to do any day before 1pm is not good for me, I need a regular schedule again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Some bitch stole my jacket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

I was stuck behind a slow driver ALLL the way home and some inconsiderate fuck shit blocked me out of my own driveway :( by parking on front of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Oral exams should just go dig themselves a giant trench and so I can push them into it. I want them to die a slow and painful death. Slow and painful.

I'm sooooooooo confused

Anyone care to write me a very short paragraph on the physiology of the mouth? And why it's physiology aids drug absorption? (Palytoxin, I'm looking at you o.O )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Anyone care to write me a very short paragraph on the physiology of the mouth?

A'wrichu a whole damn erotic novel baby!

tumblr_ls27qfoGgK1qa6ycro1_500.jpg

So I have exams tomorrow.

Anyone fancy putting me out of my misery?!

So I have exams tomorrow.

Anyone fancy putting me out of my misery?!

*Boom* Headshot.

That's the best I can do :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Exams start tomorrow and I'm so unprepared it's not even freaking funny. I SHOULD pass tomorrow, will pass Wednesday and Friday, WILL fail Thursday, might pass next week. ARGH.

Why couldn't we just have continuous assessment?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ive spent the last few mins(and amnt finished yet) staring at a picture of our srudaithor trying to gauge what is personality may be and if hes lovely and kind

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Exams start tomorrow and I'm so unprepared it's not even freaking funny. I SHOULD pass tomorrow, will pass Wednesday and Friday, WILL fail Thursday, might pass next week. ARGH.

Why couldn't we just have continuous assessment?

I'm pretty much just aiming for passing, anything else is beyond hopeles.

What topics did you do for Contract?o.O
    *Boom* Headshot.

That's the best I can do :confused:

It will have to do :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm pretty much just aiming for passing, anything else is beyond hopeles.

What topics did you do for Contract?o.O
    Em...none? I left my books in Dublin with the family, only got them yesterday. And I was too poor to buy her handouts.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Em...none? I left my books in Dublin with the family, only got them yesterday. And I was too poor to buy her handouts.

That is truly unfortunate. Oh well, here's to a good Family Law paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

French oral got moved to Wednesday, ugh, just want to have it over at this stage. Yet still have to prepare myself for it tomorrow cos if someone doesn't show up, I'm next in. Also by all accounts our examiner is asking some really weird questions. Should be good craic. Ma vie est difficile.

Jesus some horrific footage on sky of the Boston Marathon. Seems to be 2 dead and many seriously injured.

F*cked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Watching coverage of the explosions in Boston. Bastards. I don't even know what to say but things like this make me so angry. I was hoping it was maybe a gas leak or something but that's seeming less and less likely. The media don't help. Sensationalist aresholes. How do Sky News have the right to show footage of the injured/dead, it's so incredibly distasteful.

I just can't believe that someone would do something like this. What is this world coming to seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

And there was me thinking that my French oral woes were bad.........I'm actually feel slightly sick after hearing the news. A tad bit angry too.

• Advertisement

That photo that's flowing around Twitter of the man clearly, on one of the opposite buildings, watching the pandemonium- so creepy.

BH68O_BCMAM15CX.jpg:large

Advertisement