Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A Pentagon consultant UFO revelation to The New York Times.

Options
  • 24-07-2020 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

The New York Times recent UFO article is behind a paywall, so i have to wait and find a source to read it. Exciting times if we get to see off world materials soon?

But I have found this.
    The Pentagon’s secretive UFO unit is going to make some of its findings public, The New York Times reported.

And one consultant to the agency has briefed Defense Department officials of some highly unusual discoveries ― including items retrieved from “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth,” the newspaper said.

The Pentagon has claimed it disbanded its UFO office, but it actually simply changed names and moved. A Senate committee report suggests it will be expected to make some information public every six months.
    After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,” Reid told the newspaper.

Astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who has been a subcontractor and consultant for the Pentagon, told the Times he briefed the Defense Department in March about the “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth.” He said he has examined some of the materials and concluded “we couldn’t make it ourselves.”
    https://www.huffpost.com/?icid=hjx004

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Interesting terminology used here off world vehicles if true thats explosive content. It not just pieces of metal then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Pentagon or Bigelow consultant.

Ipso wrote: »
    Pentagon or Bigelow consultant.

This quote the most interesting part. If you briefing the defence department, you are an insider. What make this stuff non-human is the question here?
    Astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who has been a subcontractor and consultant for the Pentagon, told the Times he briefed the Defense Department in March about the “off-world vehicles not made on this Earth.” He said he has examined some of the materials and concluded “we couldn’t make it ourselves.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Davis is also into the Skinwalker ranch nonsense.
    So he briefed the Defence Department on materials, so does that mean that these materials were not originally in government hands and are possibly the stiff that To the Stars have been on about? I find it interesting that the UFO community are briefing the people that they claim to be hiding UFO information on that very topic.

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2018/06/bigelows-researchers-disclose.html?m=1

Ipso wrote: »
    Davis is also into the Skinwalker ranch nonsense.
    So he briefed the Defence Department on materials, so does that mean that these materials were not originally in government hands and are possibly the stiff that To the Stars have been on about? I find it interesting that the UFO community are briefing the people that they claim to be hiding UFO information on that very topic.

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2018/06/bigelows-researchers-disclose.html?m=1

I reasonably certain the Star Academy has no off world vehicles
    Vehicle is a space probe, or ship of some kind that fly in space.

I have always felt the Star Academy is a pyscop. of some sort. There is too many government people, CIA, and deep project people committed here for it not to be. Time will tell if they honestly interested in divulging UFO secrets or this is a cover up for something else? If Roswell 1947 happened maybe the insiders have figured out a way to disclose what happened there. It feels like a slow disclosure of the UFO reality right now least for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,626 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

NYT already had to post a major correction to this regarding what they reported Harry Reid said

https://www.mediaite.com/news/the-truth-is-out-there-new-york-times-issues-major-correction-on-harry-reid-statement-about-ufos/

New-York-Times-Correction.png

They had me very confused on my first read with the every 6 months thing.

Overheal wrote: »
    NYT already had to post a major correction to this regarding what they reported Harry Reid said

https://www.mediaite.com/news/the-truth-is-out-there-new-york-times-issues-major-correction-on-harry-reid-statement-about-ufos/

New-York-Times-Correction.png

They had me very confused on my first read with the every 6 months thing.

The quote about "off world vehicles" does not belong to Harry Reid. Eric Davis ( a scientist) who works for an Aerospace defence contractor made this claim. He told the Times just recently in March he had given briefings to Pentagon officials about these projects and off world vehicles. Its words and quotes at the moment and it's meaningless to most people until they reveal the Physical goods that show this stuff can't be made on earth.

Advertisement