Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Tha boy knows good sex when he hears it!!!

<3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sounds being forced out of me is good, what can I say. easily bribed

sarky you next, gotta earn that comodship

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I on the other hand demand to be taken to dinner as well. So high-maintenance, me.

Oh, I'll earn that comodship, Tar. I'll earn the HELL out of it! Y'know, when I get a net connection in my house.

And OMG JEZZA! They told me you'd gone so crazy you exploded!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wait wait, I have to eat one of the three meals a day that I eat anyway? Fecking high maintanence you are. Hot internet sex connection!

She's ion a state of constant crazy while maintaining some sort of coherency, it just doesn't make sense, she should have exploded ages ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Hey, can you ban mods from forums? I guess we're about to find out.

Been a slow few weeks, huh? Nobodys tripped this filter for ages, maybe all the idiots have been banned already?

This is like Russian Roulette, except the gun is replaced by a 'Ban this user' icon, and the bullets are the 'execute' button.

Actually come to think of it, it's nothing like Russian Roulette, is it? Ah well, I digress

I feel like a user posting waffle in the Prison forum, it's all a bit random isn't it?

Then again it is late, my brain is at its most insane during the night

Since I'm a mod does that mean I get some bonus time added on to my ban?

• Advertisement

I've banned a couple of mods from here, yes, it's possible. Sparky remains beyond my reach, but I'll get hims someday. Him and his little Paedobear.

Yeah, it's been pretty slow. Maybe the stupidity filter is working. One can only hope.

You only get extra time on the ban if you want extra time added. Tell you what, you have the standard 2 weeks right now, PM me with the amount of extra time you'd like banned from TCN after I ban you, k?

Thanks for stopping by!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

SHITFEATURES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

lol

epic thread fail

Terribly sorry about that, gents, my internet connection's been faulty since yesterday evening. I hope you appreciate that I'm paying for an internet cafe just to ban you. THAT'S HOW MUCH I CARE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Time to test out this immunity lark. Blarg and frazzle!

• Advertisement

cy@~~

I banned him 3 times, hardcore

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Oh oh oh oh oh oh good morning and see you in a few weeks

toilet%20snorkel.GIF

I banned him 3 times, hardcore

Toasty's protected species! Fail!

that immunity thing s a fickle beasat

I...

You have a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭hudsonriver

arse

Thank you for your participation in the Extreme Stupidity Filter project. Bye now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭paddypender

hit me

• Advertisement

Odd, you were coming up as already having been banned since 2008. Oh well. Consider yourself hit. Thanks for your time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

i am immune!

ban me and you will encourage the wrath of the gods!!!

The gods are pussies. I drank Thor and his family under the table on at least 5 non-consecutive occasions.

Then I put his unconscious hand on Freya's boobs and took pictures. Good times, good times...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Ah for jesus sake. I browse enough damn forums on this bloody site. And got no work done today.

See ye all, right here, in this thread, in 2 weeks.

:pac:

Fair enough. Enjoy your ban!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]You people haven't seen the last of my face. If I go down, I'm going down standing up.[/FONT]

see you in hmm...10 days

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

see you in hmm...10 days
    Thought two weeks was the standard

I decide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I decide
    Fair enough.

Advertisement